ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Greg Abbott is a Ghoul

TC Nole OX

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
He skipped every Uvalde school shooting funeral. He hasn't been to Uvalde since June 5th. He makes DeathSantis look human by comparison.

"In a Monday interview with MSNBC, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez, who represents Uvalde, criticized Abbott for not returning to the South Texas town, and alleged that Abbott has not been back since May 29 when President Joe Biden also visited a public vigil in Uvalde, rather than June 5 as the governor's schedule suggests. "

Personally, I am fine with him not infiltrating the funerals. It would be a distraction from the seriousness of the time. However from accounts I have noticed he has been AWOL from the entire situation and probably a hinderance (by lack of leadership) to the ongoing investigation. That he deserves scorn for.
I put it in the same category as a President going to see the aftermath of a natural disaster. It’s an unnecessary distraction.

Reactions: SIXERS24
I am a little shocked that Abbott hasn’t chucked the cops under the bus. Yet.
Also worth noting that political vulture Ted Cruz has moved on after extracting some headlines.
Because losing the police and everyone that supports the police is prob not a good move for him politically.

Because losing the police and everyone that supports the police is prob not a good move for him politically.
Except he can just label these cops as cowards and incompetent. It’s what the public has already done.

Texas is a shithole. And until Texans realize they are electing shitheads, no point in visiting it or involving myself in its affairs. The only thing Texas needs to do is to stop taking federal money, like if their electrical grid goes to shit or another Texas city gets flooded. Just pew pew each other with your open carry and get on with it......like it's 1880.

Remembering that tv commercial where someone pushed a wheelchair over a cliff...that should be Abbott sitting in the chair.

A reasonable person in Abbott's shoes wouldn't impose the public spectacle of his attendance on any of these funeral services in Uvalde,.. Private condolences would be the best choice.

A reasonable person in Abbott's shoes wouldn't impose the public spectacle of his attendance on any of these funeral services in Uvalde,.. Private condolences would be the best choice.
A reasonable person wouldn’t go to a political fundraiser immediately after visiting a school where 19 children were shot dead in their fourth grade classroom hours after.

A reasonable person wouldn’t go to a political fundraiser immediately after visiting a school where 19 children were shot dead in their fourth grade classroom hours after.
I find that to be more acceptable than taking a political circus to a child's funeral...

ADVERTISEMENT