ADVERTISEMENT

Government agencies struggle to understand how to comply with Joe's vaccine mandate....

What in the world? So the political class has laws and orders that they make and expect everyone else to follow, but they are exempt from. That is ridiculous.

The president can't put employment restrictions on the other branches of government. It would be like Congress putting workplace restrictions on the president's staff.

I am surprised that the Black community is not up in arms. "We are not your slaves." Apparently the Democrats thinks they are.......

The mandate is causing quite the shit storm at my company. We went from a handful of states and hospitals requiring the vaccine to now EVERY hospital in the country requiring the vaccine. We now have to hire more employee, which is already extremely difficult, to verify over 20,000 healthcare worker‘s vaccine cards. Then monitor those, who file for exemption, weekly COVID tests. And, we’ve got about 60 days to get it done.

That's how the real world works. Nobody really particularly cared about vaccine info in schools until about 20 months ago.
Maybe in Iowa they didn’t. Hell, Mississippi is even better on this issue than y’all. They got rid of religious exemptions years ago.

I got an answer from a pediatrician. The healthcare provider has to print out a form from the vaccine database and sign it. The paper is then turned into the school. Basically what several others said.

One problem is that clinics aren’t always great at entering the information into the state’s database. This can be important in a pediatric office where they are trying to keep kids on schedule with several vaccinations.

Another point is that the data in the vaccine registry is public health data. It has a different set of rules outside of HIPPA. Apparently when you get a vaccine, you give permission to have your information entered and used for public health.

You just summarized the Biden strategy on every major issue. Covid, Afghanistan, the Border, 3 trillion dollar billl… Details? Nah…let’s just wing it.
Trump left him quite the mess of huge problems in need of immediate solutions.

Yep. Those are the hard decisions that many businesses will need to face now.
Fighting the pandemic through mass firings. Should be great for our community health.
Anyone who wants a job can find one right now.

And yet Biden somehow made many of them worse.
Lol - millions of vaccines administered already and pushing for more, economy doing well, out of Afghanistan despite the foolish agreements made by the previous administration, an infrastructure bill actually being voted on, relationships with allies on the mend and, probably most importantly, not saying/tweeting stupid, immature garbage on a daily basis. Yeah, it's worse now. GTFO

I thought I reread somewhere or heard that the Legislative and Judicial branches and anyone in their staff is exempt from the mandate. What possible reason would he have for exempting them from the policy?
Do as I say not as I do.

I'm not sure, but I think you have to get a certificate from a health care provider.
We provide the vaccination form to the school. We get it from our family physician during physicals then give it to the school during registration. It’s only required a few times over the course of their enrollment.

“As more US employers, local governments, and educational institutions issue vaccine mandates that make no exception for those who have had covid-19,8 questions remain about the science and ethics of treating this group of people as equally vulnerable to the virus—or as equally threatening to those vulnerable to covid-19—and to what extent politics has played a role.”

Hell, even without the brilliant guidance of a CDC or an FDA George Washington knew there was no need to vaccinate already infected soldiers for smallpox.

ADVERTISEMENT