ADVERTISEMENT

GOVERNOR CUOMO SAYS SCHOOLS IN NEW YORK STATE CAN REOPEN

Big difference between “can” and “must.” Covid Kim isn’t allowing local officials to make their own decisions based on facts on the ground. NY is.

Also, did you see this part:

New York state is also establishing stringent guidelines for how schools can safely reopen.

Those guidelines include face masks when social distancing is not possible, regular cleaning of classrooms, COVID-19 screenings and contact tracing for anyone who gets infected.

Schools will be closed if the infection level rises to 9% or greater before the day school opens. If a region is shut down for education, all schools will have to close, both public and private.

Whar criteria is Iowa using to re-close if necessary?

You think a sports message board in Iowa is a “far left wing” message board?

You are a special kind of stupid, lol.
If you think your position of schools staying closed is the in the majority in this country you would be greatly mistaken. Twitter/HROT is not real life.

If you think your position of schools staying closed is the in the majority in this country you would be greatly mistaken. Twitter/HROT is not real life.
My position is that most schools in the US should reopen with in person learning and that decisions on when exceptions should be made must be based on local conditions and made by local school leaders. I believe that is very, very mainstream.

You think a sports message board in Iowa is a “far left wing” message board?

You are a special kind of stupid, lol.
I would say this board is very left. There are some moderate posters that appear to be more middle, but the radical left posters drown them out.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I'm guessing the polling numbers were bad for school closures. They must not have sampled a far left wing message board.

This is exactly it which is why i call BS on the ICCSD and their response. Chuck came out today and even urged schools to start reopening.

I would say this board is very left. There are some moderate posters that appear to be more middle, but the radical left posters drown them out.
Wrong. You have been brainwashed into thinking moderate ideas like “healthcare for all” or “wear a mask to prevent disease”’or “maybe CEOs shouldn’t make 987 percent higher wages than workers” are radical leftist ideas. Newsflash: they aren’t. They are very moderate, mainstream beliefs.

Correct. I don't know the overall breakdown between left and right but the most vocal on this board certainly lean to the left.

Reactions: Finance85
Wrong. You have been brainwashed into thinking moderate ideas like “healthcare for all” or “wear a mask to prevent disease”’or “maybe CEOs shouldn’t make 987 percent higher wages than workers” are radical leftist ideas. Newsflash: they aren’t. They are very moderate, mainstream beliefs.
Lol

Reactions: Finance85
I would say the board if you count posters is maybe a slight lean to the left. But you have many hard to radical lefties who post a ton. There are a few on the right who are mega posters too. But not in the same zip code as some on the left.

Reactions: mcgrawfsu
Polling numbers have spoken so they re-open. It's not that hard to figure out. If the wind blows the other way, they'll close. Think for yourselves dipshits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT