ADVERTISEMENT

Graham says he'd hold Supreme Court seat open if there is a vacancy in last year of Trump's term

Lady G is compromised. She has no honor or values that can’t be bought.

Graham will happily seat a nominee in front of his committee before January.

That would matter only if he had an iota of character, principle, or honor.

He has none of those. He will vote to seat whoever Trump nominates.

Reactions: Moral
I’ve mentioned this in other threads. Graham still wants to be president. There is going to be a race to the far right to prove who is the Trumpiest, and promises like the one Graham mean nothing to Trumpers. It’s a badge of honor in today’s GOP to stick it to the Libs over having a moral compass.

Did anybody actually think Lindsay would do the right thing? If he would, he wouldn’t be a Republican. Don’t fret, an expanded Supreme Court is coming.
I don't want this at all but if the Republicans break their own rules then I couldn't care less what the Democrats do to preserve Roe V Wade, or whatever else they feel like they need to do. I just want both sides to decide on the rules and stick with them.

I don't want this at all but if the Republicans break their own rules then I couldn't care less what the Democrats do to preserve Roe V Wade, or whatever else they feel like they need to do. I just want both sides to decide on the rules and stick with them.
It’s clear that Republicans only represent the POTUS and it’s conservative constituency. They DGAF about other Americans, certainly not liberals, or the rule of law. Certainly, they aren’t interested in healing divides.

While the president and senate can nominate and appoint the SC justice as the constitution does not say it must be filled or be left vacant within a certain time, I don't think the Trump supporters can call anybody a "sheep" or a "hypocrite" whenever the pendulum swings the other way based off the complete 180 the GOP has taken now compared to 2016.

"we are doing it because they would've done it" is a bad path to go down, but republicans don't care because they are "owning the libs". I just don't want to hear those snowflakes cry when they melt when the shoe is on the other foot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT