ADVERTISEMENT

Grassley leading Franken among women and suburban voters.

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
Grassley and Reynolds both have double digit leads.

I didn't dig enough into the the Reynolds race but I expect she's leading among woman and suburban voters as well because her overall lead is even bigger than the Grassley race.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Iowa Dems suck if they can't beat a 90 year old and Reynolds. Probably could point some fingers to the folks currently living in the state. They certainly haven't helped matters. Both are the reason young people leave this state in droves.

OP is still a dumb F regardless

I didn't dig enough into the the Reynolds race but I expect she's leading among woman and suburban voters as well because her overall lead is even bigger than the Grassley race.

Who cares? Iowa is a shithole state full of Idiots Out Wandering Around. But if this fapping material for Northern keeps his wife safe this weekend, I’m all for it,

Rock on, North Mississippi!

😝

Iowa Dems suck if they can't beat a 90 year old and Reynolds. Probably could point some fingers to the folks currently living in the state. They certainly haven't helped matters. Both are the reason young people leave this state in droves.

"OP is still a dumb F regardless"

Are Iowa women and blue area suburban voters "dumb F"?

I thought woman and the abortion issue were going to lead you to victory.

Face it, you HROT leftists are nutjobs. You're the outlier.

Whose fault was this 20 years ago when there were stories about people leaving the state?
Yeah, it's kind of a dumb argument. It does not matter who is in charge, we have no Minneapolis, Chicago, Denver, etc that many young people gravitate towards. I am yet to know anyone that left the state due to policies from one party or the other. It's job and cultural opportunities that we just don't have.

"OP is still a dumb F regardless"

Are Iowa women and blue area suburban voters "dumb F"?

I thought woman and the abortion issue were going to lead you to victory.

Face it, you HROT leftists are nutjobs. You're the outlier.
Projection. You’re in a cult. You’re the nutjob.

Election night will be so fun. Get those straight jackets on standby.

was pure gold nov 2016.
This year could be better.
These guys are too dumb to even try to hide it's all about "owning the libs". Cackle cackle
Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Given Reynolds is running against an unknown with a much smaller campaign $$ war chest and Chuck has to deal with comparisons to Methusaleh, one should expect Kim to have a larger lead.

😆 the voters of these horrid candidates are the problem

Whose fault was this 20 years ago when there were stories about people leaving the state?

Terry B? I suppose you could lump Culver and Vilsak in there, but the Cons have run this State for many years.

For starters, why would anyone vote for an election denier and supporter of Trump's Big Lie? Grassley's also in the hip pocket of the NRA and big pharma. He could care less about his constituents. If he finishes this term he will be 94 years-old - way to old to be effective.

For starters, why would anyone vote for an election denier and supporter of Trump's Big Lie? Grassley's also in the hip pocket of the NRA and big pharma. He could care less about his constituents. If he finishes this term he will be 94 years-old - way to old to be effective.

Please tell us all the things that he could care less about?

Sadly, nothing here that surprises me. For me, this feels like 3 putting the 18th and leaving the cash on the green. Try as I might, I just don’t understand Iowa voting patterns..
I understand disappointment and frustration. (Burying a child is much worse, btw.)

I know my in HS graduating class an overwhelming majority of the brightest and most talented left the state. I really do like Iowans. They are good natured and good hearted. But Iowa has suffered brain drain for decades, and these very decent folks are, unfortunately, prone to simplistic thinking, which makes them ripe for GOP messaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearhawk0505
Now what has Chuck done?
yeah, I just read highest inflation in 40 years, interest rates, making taxpayers ILLEGALLY pay off bad choices for starbucks workers who are 100gs in debt because their gender studies degrees didn't "work out", letting felons out of jail, covid failure that killed more people than BEFORE a vacciene was invented, open borders that are only now being recognized that illegals are being sent to sanctuary cities..........aka, the places that are supposed to want illegals, building the taliban back better, ending energy dependence thus causing him to beg the saudis for oil (who laughed in his face), stairs, the ghost who won't shake his hand, bikes without training wheels, etc

chuck's done your mom, she wishes she'd aborted you btw

Biden probably won't die in office. But Chuck sure will. If he won't retire at 90 he will never retire. How is it good for Iowa that our Senator insists on dying in office?
How is it good it to elect a senile person?

I know my in HS graduating class an overwhelming majority of the brightest and most talented left the state. I really do like Iowans. They are good natured and good hearted. But Iowa has suffered brain drain for decades, and these very decent folks are, unfortunately, prince to simplistic thinking, which makes them ripe for GOP messaging.

Arrogance like this...

Wouldn't expect anything less from coastal elites.

And then when you have to deal with real world problems that your side causes, your elitist asses shit the bed. See MV.

Arrogance like this...

Wouldn't expect anything less from coastal elites.

And then when you have to deal with real world problems that your side causes, your elitist asses shit the bed. See MV.

It is not arrogant to note that the smartest folks seem to leave the state. It’s a salient observation. And nobody, NOBODY, is more arrogant than the GOP; who has for decades claimed to be to party of all good, decent, and moral people.

It is not arrogant to note that the smartest folks seem to leave the state. It’s a salient observation. And nobody, NOBODY, is more arrogant than the GOP; who has for decades claimed to be to party of all good, decent, and moral people.

It's not arrogance and it's not really politics at least in the American political spectrum . It's just reality that rural america is changing. Like most capitalist ventures, farms get bigger and bigger and more consolidated. They might be family farms, but they are much bigger and far few families needed to support them.

27 people in my graduating class from 1988 in small town Iowa.
22 of those 27 went to four year universities.
Pretty sure only 5 or 6 of the entire class is still in Iowa.

Lot's of really smart kids. People who participate, lead and form the foundations of communities.

Our dairy farm folded in 89. I would have loved to stay, but what the hell was I ever going to go back to?

(Parenthetically, I said it's not politics, but I hiked and biked through Norway a few years ago, very different state of affairs in small towns there with a very different model of support and policies that would never be considered here)

Reactions: artradley
yeah, I just read highest inflation in 40 years, interest rates, making taxpayers ILLEGALLY pay off bad choices for starbucks workers who are 100gs in debt because their gender studies degrees didn't "work out", letting felons out of jail, covid failure that killed more people than BEFORE a vacciene was invented, open borders that are only now being recognized that illegals are being sent to sanctuary cities..........aka, the places that are supposed to want illegals, building the taliban back better, ending energy dependence thus causing him to beg the saudis for oil (who laughed in his face), stairs, the ghost who won't shake his hand, bikes without training wheels, etc

chuck's done your mom, she wishes she'd aborted you btw
I asked you what Chuck has done in 50 years to deserve reelection. You answer is my mom. Her talent aside, aren't you proving my point that Chuck is pretty much worthless?

ADVERTISEMENT