ADVERTISEMENT

Grassley leading Franken among women and suburban voters.

Please tell us all the things that he could care less about?
How about an assault weapons ban; Medicare negotiating drug prices; the fact that Trump's Big Lie is a threat to democracy; the January 6th Select Committee's revealing the truth about the Insurrection; a cap on insulin prices for Medicare recipients. ...... Again, Grassley's an election denier and this alone should disqualify him.

I'll just leave this here then.

I'll just leave this here then.
Again you dumbphuque.....you listen to "FOX" tell you what you need to hear....you did not listen to Hilary and her explanation.......Understand her frustration of the FBI dfirector getting involved w/ damning "evidence" which was later disregarded )post-election and her frustration. AND the fact is, she DID concede the election the next day. Your video shows nothing other than FOX talking heads recreating facts and misrepresenting what indeed did happen.
Again...to be a MAGAt and a Trumper, you do have to be a special kind of stupid. Congratulations! You obviously made the cut!

Again you dumbphuque.....you listen to "FOX" tell you what you need to hear....you did not listen to Hilary and her explanation.......Understand her frustration of the FBI dfirector getting involved w/ damning "evidence" which was later disregarded )post-election and her frustration. AND the fact is, she DID concede the election the next day. Your video shows nothing other than FOX talking heads recreating facts and misrepresenting what indeed did happen.
Again...to be a MAGAt and a Trumper, you do have to be a special kind of stupid. Congratulations! You obviously made the cut!
🤣🤣🤣You make a stupid ass claim that is easily proven false, you get called out with facts and then have a complete meltdown..... freaking classis!!!!

I asked you what Chuck has done in 50 years to deserve reelection. You answer is my mom. Her talent aside, aren't you proving my point that Chuck is pretty much worthless?
Speaking of worthless, stop hating America like you do or move.
These guys are too dumb to even try to hide it's all about "owning the libs". Cackle cackle
Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg
I didn't realize there is a difference between a Russian and Democrats.

What does that have to do with the difference between Russians and Democrats?
Your debunked correlation of Republicans and Russia is not valid anymore. However slow joe and 10% for the big guy has never been proven incorrect

This is encouraging news for us Frankenites.......I was expecting much worse news on this front. Franken still has a punchers chance.
Generally, any Iowa political poll run by Selzer is "gold"......and this one is, I believe. Her SOP is this poll is the LAST poll she runs before the votes are counted. (Reynolds may not be the next US Senator from Iowa!)

ADVERTISEMENT