ADVERTISEMENT

Great BJ Armstrong article

He possibly lost Josh Jackson some money by not having him work out for the Celtics. Ainge and Stevens flew across country to see him workout and they cancelled after they got there. That can't help their relationship in the future.

Thanks OP.

"But in the basketball business, that’s totally different. The business of basketball is one thing, the basketball business is another. When I saw that, I decided it was important to help these young people understand the basketball business."

What?;)

He possibly lost Josh Jackson some money by not having him work out for the Celtics. Ainge and Stevens flew across country to see him workout and they cancelled after they got there. That can't help their relationship in the future.

Jackson wanted Phoenix over Boston, and it's likely that Phoenix played a role in Jackson cancelling the workout. Lost some money but ended up where he, BJ, and the suns wanted. All about fit

Enjoyed the article. BJ is a gentleman, and he pays attention to detail and really cares about his players. Outplay MJ at his current age? You bet. :cool:

I dont believe the Cs were going to draft anybody but Tatum. They didnt need another athletic wing that cant shoot.

I don't know if I saw the Arkansas game. I don't remember the behind the back pass. I don't think I have ever seen an almost full court BEHIND THE BACK pass before or since!!!

Reactions: NoSwampDonkeys
Yeah, I missed the game also, was in Myrtle Beach on a golfing vacation! I believe the game was played in the afternoon.
Didn't see the game until this year on YouTube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT