ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game to Iowa

Thanks Buckeye. The win was LONG overdue and I think the score was liken to little bro finally getting a few overdue shots at big bro while he’s injured.

Rooting for OSU, and a healthy season the rest of the way. Represent the B1G well.

THanks Buckeye. Best of luck to the Scarlet and Gray the rest of the way......especially against Michigan.

Appreciate the post OP. Somehow the stars aligned for Iowa on Saturday. Glad Iowa doesn't have to play them again this year, or next!

A 40 year Buckeye fan and alumni adding a post. Great job by the playes and coaches on Saturday executing a near perfect game plan. Painful to admit but Iowa drastically out coached and out played the Buckeyes. Hope you do well the rest of the year and win your bowl game.

Thanks! Good luck this weekend and rest of way out.

Sorry it took two days to get back. You guys looked all-world out there Saturday. Iowa-tough. Outplayed us and outcoached us. Your guys caused me to do something that I had never before done in 50+ years of Buckeye fandom -- actually volunteered to take my wife out craft shopping, just so I could avoid watching the last few minutes of the game. So my most deeply felt congratulations. Now go out there and win the rest of them. B1G needs to have SOMEBODY looking like NC material.

A 40 year Buckeye fan and alumni adding a post. Great job by the playes and coaches on Saturday executing a near perfect game plan. Painful to admit but Iowa drastically out coached and out played the Buckeyes. Hope you do well the rest of the year and win your bowl game.

hey come on now, knock it off!! The last thing I need after a great win like that is for you guys to come in here and make it (some-what) harder to hate on OSU.

In all seriousness though, thanks for the gracious posts. Despite how cool you seem.....I just cannot bring myself to say good luck to the buckeyes the rest of the way. So, good luck to you personally in whatever pursuits you having coming up in the next few months!

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
ADVERTISEMENT