ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT ROAD WIN!!!

Although he didn't play well, I want to give props to Tyler Cook. He had a bad game today, but he didn't go crazy trying to force things, and he didn't hang his head on the bench. He was up encouraging and congratulating his teammates. The best leadership I have seen from him all year!

Although he didn't play well, I want to give props to Tyler Cook. He had a bad game today, but he didn't go crazy trying to force things, and he didn't hang his head on the bench. He was up encouraging and congratulating his teammates. The best leadership I have seen from him all year!
Couldn’t agree more. He played like crap, but came up with some big boards. Didn’t get mentally flustered at all.

I would much rather play Cincy in Columbus then be shipped out to San Jose. But that is just me

As an outsider fan pulling for all B!G teams in the tourney, great win today.

I was somewhat amazed over the complaints about the referees though. I thought they did a solid job and didn't favor one team or the other. The difference in the game - IMHO - was the Hawkeyes keeping Cincy from the offensive rebounds in the 2nd half. Very solid effort.

Great to win after the NCAA sets you up to lose by giving a #7 seed a virtual home game. Screw the NCAA Committee. Oh, and I hear there are thousands of cheap tix available from Cincy fans for Sunday's IOWA game.;)

BTW: Where's that Vols' fan who was planning on a Tennessee-Cincy match-up? Hope he didn't have a heart attack. He should save that for Sunday when Iowa whips Tenn. The Vols sure did show Colgate how it's done. :rolleyes:

Good observation here

Wooooohooooooo!!!!!

Join in

Let’s go hawks. Let’s go hawks. Let’s go hawks!!!!!!!

Wooooohooooo!!!

Cocktail time!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT