ADVERTISEMENT

Great "where are they now?" segments

Uwe.Blab

HR All-American
Dec 19, 2006
I would LOVE to see a sit-down interview with the woman from Ottumwa who was arrested for having sex with a stranger in the metrodome bathroom (we all know the story). Like, a real tell-all. What really happened, marriage/dating status, so on and so on.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I would LOVE to see a sit-down interview with the woman from Ottumwa who was arrested for having sex with a stranger in the metrodome bathroom (we all know the story). Like, a real tell-all. What really happened, marriage/dating status, so on and so on.
The names must be changed to protect the embarrassed.

I don't think they were strangers.

To this day I am stunned that no one in this board was in that bathroom when it happened.

Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if the dude banging her posts here.

Reactions: Im4Iowa and HKI
I had DVR'd the 3 part documentary on the Jodie Arias murder & trial and when it ended it recorded a minute or two of the next program, a 1974 cold case murder of a waitress in Ottumwa. Since the recording ended I never caught any details but I was wondering if OIT had an ironclad alibi or not?

Reactions: redbirdhawk
I had DVR'd the 3 part documentary on the Jodie Arias murder & trial and when it ended it recorded a minute or two of the next program, a 1974 cold case murder of a waitress in Ottumwa. Since the recording ended I never caught any details but I was wondering if OIT had an ironclad alibi or not?
well, I was a young lad in 1974, playing with hot wheels cars and afx slot cars. but paul Harvey used to call Ottumwa the unsolved murder capital of the usa. at one time there were a bunch of unsolved murders. the famous one being the guy who tried to write the name of the guy who shot him- in his own blood on the floor while dying. in a laundromat

300x300.jpg

hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Murder on the Menu

SEASON 2 • EPISODE 3
17-year-old Mary Jayne Jones is full of nubile innocence when she moves to small town Iowa and gets a job waiting tables. She trusts that there's good in everyone... but she's wrong. And it's a mistake that will cost Jayne her life.
42 min|TV-14|Premiered 01/11/2018

ID TV Betrayed.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
here is some gossip from the comments section of some random blog:

Anonymous said...

they got a divorce because Lois's brother inlaw caught her husband in bed with a cousin of hers, and was cheating with someone else also, she's no saint though. wish my friend would quit standing up for her after what she did to him.
she's a cheater too and he knows it.

December 23, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Anonymous said...

for those who are supporting lois...
lois was married to a guy who would go to hawkeye games and end up watching other guys have sex with thier girlfriends. Lois's own family caught him in bed with her cousin, then Lois finds out he's having another affair, follows him to town where he works (LAKE CITY)and catches him redhanded having sex, so LOIS is so pissed she finds this guy from her hometown and decides to have an affair with him, then files for divorce, but is cheating with a guy who she had an affair with 2 years prior to all this minnesota stuff. You would think after embarrasing her self and her family and hometown she would learn...she hasn't changed a bit folks. This has been going on for her entire life and she got caught period. So those of you who stand up for her...please don't, she has done it to herself.

December 25, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Murder on the Menu

SEASON 2 • EPISODE 3
17-year-old Mary Jayne Jones is full of nubile innocence when she moves to small town Iowa and gets a job waiting tables. She trusts that there's good in everyone... but she's wrong. And it's a mistake that will cost Jayne her life.
42 min|TV-14|Premiered 01/11/2018

ID TV Betrayed.
looks like Parkview plaza where they filmed it:

Lois must be legend in the sack. You have to be raging horny to do the nasty in a toilet stall.

If I recall she was a MILF.

(1) there were two people. Interview them both.
(2) it does seem odd that the Pioneer press has already tried for an interview and wrote a very long article. Nothing going on up there in Minny?

Anonymous said...

they got a divorce because Lois's brother inlaw caught her husband in bed with a cousin of hers, and was cheating with someone else also, she's no saint though. wish my friend would quit standing up for her after what she did to him.

Anonymous said...

lois was married to a guy who would go to hawkeye games and end up watching other guys have sex with thier girlfriends. Lois's own family caught him in bed with her cousin, then Lois finds out he's having another affair, follows him to town where he works (LAKE CITY)and catches him redhanded having sex, so LOIS is so pissed she finds this guy from her hometown and decides to have an affair with him, then files for divorce, but is cheating with a guy who she had an affair with 2 years prior to all this minnesota stuff. You would think after embarrasing her self and her family and hometown she would learn...she hasn't changed a bit folks. This has been going on for her entire life and she got caught period. So those of you who stand up for her...please don't, she has done it to herself.

OblongGrimyKingbird-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: HawCory
(1) there were two people. Interview them both.
(2) it does seem odd that the Pioneer press has already tried for an interview and wrote a very long article. Nothing going on up there in Minny?

2) probably lots going on, but we still talk about it what like a decade later?! So for sure after a year its still scandalous, newsworthy and going to sell a few papers. That's why they did it.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

of all the hawk games and bowls I have been to i have never seen such an orgy break out

lois-feldman.jpg

After a week of being taunted by the press, comedians and even prank callers, Lois Feldman told the Des Moines Register she doesn't remember having sex with a 26-year-old at an Iowa Hawkeyes game, but the consequences have been disastrous.

“It’s ruined my life. Not just the incident but the press.”

The 38-year-old mother of three lost her job at an assisted living center in Carroll, Iowa, over the drunken hook-up she claims she doesn't remember. She says she didn't know the man's name, Ross Walsh, until the press ran with the story.

Miraculously, Feldman's marriage has stayed together so far. Her husband, Kelly, says he feels bad he let her go to the bathroom before halftime by herself and that he didn't realize how bad off she was.

Apparently, Feldman was so intoxicated that she feels she was taken advantage of, and so might contest the ticket she received for indecent conduct.

ADVERTISEMENT