ADVERTISEMENT

Great Win!

BVHawkeye

HR Legend
Jan 6, 2003
I usually hate to come here after a loss but it’s getting ridiculous after a win too. It’s sad we can’t enjoy a bowl win without our chronic bitching posters taking over.

I was thrilled to see what Labas could do. Loved watching X with a pick 6. Continue to wonder what Cooper can’t do.

I enjoyed the game until I read how shitty our team was after the game.

Last edited:
I usually hate to come here after a loss but it’s getting ridiculous after a win too. It’s sad we can’t enjoy a bowl win without our chronic bitching posters taking over.

I was thrilled to see what Labos could do. Loved watching X with a pick 6. Continue to wonder what Cooper can’t do.

I hear you. I loved seeing our defense play together one more time. It's rare to see a unit like that and to go out with 2 defensive tds and a shutout was great. Wonderful way to end the season.

The defense was joy to watch all season (minus the Nebraska game) so it was great to see that we ended with a shutout.

I thought Labas did just fine. I would have liked to see him connect on some deep balls and get more chances but I really think Petras would have had similar numbers.

Awesome to see X play and Coop get a pick 6.

I was thrilled to see what Labos could do. Loved watching X with a pick 6. Continue to wonder what Cooper can’t do.

Well I think the whiners are in the "what could have been" group if the hawks had just and average statistical offense. The offense did score 7 points today, they opened with a nice drive, they closed with a nice drive. But for a moment I thought they might not get a first down in the 2nd half.

It was a very good win, the defense played great, TTaylor was great, the offense really needs to improve.

Well I think the whiners are in the "what could have been" group if the hawks had just and average statistical offense. The offense did score 7 points today, they opened with a nice drive, they closed with a nice drive. But for a moment I thought they might not get a first down in the 2nd half.

It was a very good win, the defense played great, TTaylor was great, the offense really needs to improve.
My point in posting is can’t some people give it a rest and enjoy a win for one day? Sh*t gets old.

It’s Labas not Labos. How’s that for bitching?

So true. I feel like we have a back up QB for next year. Still concerned with the Oline. The defense continues to build future All BT and All American potential. Also good hearing about the people that are most likely coming back including Tory who mentioned it after the game.
Time for Brian to go and move forward with someone else to jump start the offensive from a strategy, coaching/development recruiting standpoint.

Reactions: jo12208
A good win. To be fair Kentucky was without their QB and RB. The lower bowl games are hard to judge with the number of players opting out and players general lack of incentive. Kudos to Iowa for being ready to play. One thing is clear going forward. Big play offense is needed to get to the next level. We saw it in the playoff games and even against Nebraska. Offenses that can score from anywhere on the field have the ability to put teams like Iowa away early. KF must get a QB that can scramble and receivers that have a home run threat.

I was thrilled to see what Labas could do. Loved watching X with a pick 6. Continue to wonder what Cooper can’t do.

You guys were the tallest midget yesterday LOL.

Seriously your defense is as solid as any I have seen in the SEC, and the stats over the season bear that out.

I was also impressed by your special teams play. You guys kept us pinned deep most of the game and contributed to your win.

Your offense was as bad as advertised, but of course UK’s offense was really really bad yesterday as well.

Anyway, one final congratulations and best wishes going forward. Maybe one of these days we can play in the regular season.

A- not the 12th place team in the SEC.
B- you like comparative analysis. They lost to Georgia 16-6. So would we score more than Georgia or is our defense just that much better?
C- still more embarassed by losing to Nebraska or Iowa St. than winning against Kentucky. Just me though, I am sure.
He's an idiotic Nebbie troll. Just place him on ignore.

You guys were the tallest midget yesterday LOL.

Seriously your defense is as solid as any I have seen in the SEC, and the stats over the season bear that out.

I was also impressed by your special teams play. You guys kept us pinned deep most of the game and contributed to your win.

Your offense was as bad as advertised, but of course UK’s offense was really really bad yesterday as well.

Anyway, one final congratulations and best wishes going forward. Maybe one of these days we can play in the regular season.

Screw playing in the regular season.

We'll see you in the 1st year of the expanded playoffs!!!

ADVERTISEMENT