ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest HROT related Photo Shop in a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ISUfan98:
gdroswaldpb2.jpg

Even if Ron wasn't included, this is my all time favorite photoshop ever.

Originally posted by herky4life:

Originally posted by ISUfan98:
gdroswaldpb2.jpg

Even if Ron wasn't included, this is my all time favorite photoshop ever.

Mine too. It ranks right up there with Clarett running the 40 at the NFL Combine with a chicken leg in one hand and a 40 of 8-Ball in the other.

Put GDR on the picture with Erin Andrews

Cloudhawk= nothing like copping a feel and a great shave

HawkInGopherland, can you change your location up, maybe put some spaces between your periods. It screws up the thread each time you post. Just a request.

Cripes, I wish I knew how to photoshop.

This thread is legendary already. I'm calling it. As a senior member of the board, I should have the clout to do that, shouldn't I?

Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
Cripes, I wish I knew how to photoshop.

This thread is legendary already. I'm calling it. As a senior member of the board, I should have the clout to do that, shouldn't I?

No kidding, I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard at a thread.

Originally posted by HawkLax6:
HawkInGopherland, can you change your location up, maybe put some spaces between your periods. It screws up the thread each time you post. Just a request.

Lax, I think you need to follow your own advice here.

Originally posted by jdw10224405:

Originally posted by HawkLax6:

Lax, I think you need to follow your own advice here.

But mine has spaces so it wraps to a second and third line. His was one long sentence with ....... so it doesn't wrap. I have no problem with him if he kept it long but added some spaces to break things up, it just didn't wrap to a second or third line causing the html to be all screwy.
This post was edited on 2/16 1:41 PM by HawkLax6if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

-

This post was edited on 2/16 1:49 PM by jd10if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The dday one is awesome.
This post was edited on 2/16 1:54 PM by iowahawkeyes1986if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
>img src="url of pic here"<

Turn the > and < around.

It also must be hosted somewhere on the internet. Imageshack is a good hosting service if you need one.

linky

accident2gj6.jpg

This post was edited on 2/16 2:32 PM by bk8484if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT