ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest HROT related Photo Shop in a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Legend12:
gdrrc0.jpg
Who ever photoshopped that really should have gone all the way and replaced the Sammy Sosa stat line.

the gamedayron O RLY was much better than this...im not sure what makes this great other than GDR is in it. replace the watertower with him and we'll have a pic?

Originally posted by KegMaster:
the gamedayron O RLY was much better than this...im not sure what makes this great other than GDR is in it. replace the watertower with him and we'll have a pic?

Because the pic originated in a thread about advertising in Wrigley, and well, no one gets more flak about advettising then Ron does.

Because the pic originated in a thread about advertising in Wrigley, and well, no one gets more flak about advettising then Ron does.

Oh. I didn't read the other thread. That's probably why I don't see the humor in this particular photoshop.

Originally posted by TallgrassHawk:
Didn't Heavens or someone have a photoshop of Ron on the water tower behind Kinnick?

He did. Heavens was the HROT PhotoShop king.

i get it now and found it funny in the context it was presented in that thread...however just randomly putting it in a thread i was like wtf mate? funny in thread however...

This is not at all funny. Classless. I see nothing remotely funny about using this picture to make fun of Sammy Sosa.

Originally posted by GotWood:
This is not at all funny. Classless. I see nothing remotely funny about using this picture to make fun of Sammy Sosa.
i see what you did there...very niiice.

as far as the photo shops above, awesome...hahaha. mt. gamedayronmore

I was watching a special on Pitchers/Cathers reporting earlier tonight and my heart about stopped when I saw a small segment on you know who!

espnBB1copy.jpg

Originally posted by 3rd & 10 drwplay:
This really is one of the better threads in a while, I hope this gets to 20 pages.

Just hilarious.

yes, and Ron at Normandy is outstanding.

Outstanding thread...here are some of the "O RLY" pics from HawkLax, Kegmasters, Granny36

gdr2.jpg

gdr.jpg

orlymo7.jpg

They really can be used in any thread.

Man I have some awesome ideas. Someone who has photoshop, shoot me an email at uiowa08@hotmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT