ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest HROT related Photo Shop in a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
usualsuspects0copykz8.jpg

How can this be only four stars? You guys are doing an unbelievable job with this. Thanks, Ron

This post was edited on 2/22 11:36 AM by Hwkfan24if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by ISUfan98:

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
I sure hope this thread gets to 225 posts. It'd be so damn literal.

There should be a post #225 in this thread at 2:25 on 2/25.

So everyone who's here Monday needs to make this happen.

2/25 is Sunday sport. Monday'd be a little late

Originally posted by BrAd Hominem:
T-Minus nine posts until the magical #225, at which time I think this baby hits legendary status.
Too bad it won't make it till 2/25 at 2:25 for someone to have post #225.
This post was edited on 2/22 4:56 PM by Hawkyzif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by Hawkyz:

T-Minus nine posts until the magical #225, at which time I think this baby hits legendary status.
Too bad it won't make it till 2/25 at 2:25 for someone to have post #225.

This post was edited on 2/22 4:56 PM by Hawkyz
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Maybe Kakert can lock this thread and pin it to the top of the board until Sunday.

Got it! A little SW Iowa teamwork. With #225 I would like to take you back to my favorite pics along the way. I would like to thank all those far more talented in the photo-shop department than myself by saying: "Super-duper! That's nice! Way to go! Neat-o, gang.

Originally posted by bk8484:
accident2gj6.jpg

This post was edited on 2/16 2:32 PM by bk8484
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

AND

This one suddenly came to me:

This post was edited on 2/23 2:36 PM by ned riersonif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

nm
This post was edited on 2/23 2:26 PM by Ivan_Dragoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

This post was edited on 2/23 2:34 PM by BrAd Hominemif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Okay, I can't do photoshop, but...

Think recent picture getting great commentary...

revolt.gif

This post was edited on 2/23 4:33 PM by Kotz_72if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT