ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest HROT related Photo Shop in a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by markfromj:
Originally posted by markfromj:
Okay, I can't do photoshop, but...

Think recent picture getting great commentary...

Think DMR 2/22.

o rly?
This post was edited on 2/23 5:47 PM by Kotz_72if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Another from the DMR pic
gdrwrestlingaa5.jpg

My 89 year old mother spent the weekend with us. The power was off at her house. I showed her these photoshops and we all had a good laugh.Her question was "Who is ESS?" in the pictures of him being kicked. When I explained it to her, she said that he must have deserved it.Ron

Originally posted by gamedayron:
My 89 year old mother spent the weekend with us. The power was off at her house. I showed her these photoshops and we all had a good laugh.Her question was "Who is ESS?" in the pictures of him being kicked. When I explained it to her, she said that he must have deserved it.Ron

I'm assuming you're referring to my doctoring of the old-lady crotch-shot pic, Ron? Did she also like my portrayal of you as a whipped-cream beaver chin?

I think her quote was "Some of those guys are really bad". All in all she liked what you guys have done. Keep up the good work. Ron

Somebody's gotta do one with the special olympics kid...you know, the "arguing on the internet" picture...

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
Somebody's gotta do one with the special olympics kid...you know, the "arguing on the internet" picture...

Can you post the original here for us?

One of the photoshopers needs to do this one, if possible.
This post was edited on 2/26 11:10 PM by Hawkyzif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

linky

Originally posted by BrAd Hominem:

argue.jpg

Classless? Of course.

Funny? You betcha.

Originally posted by BrAd Hominem:

argue.jpg

Classless? Of course.

Funny? You betcha.
id rather see the wheelchair one with ron's head on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT