ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest HROT related Photo Shop in a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nolesfan911:
/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Alright, this thread has all it needs now...the rest is just extra...

Ron hasn't worn the FSU helmet in your sig, noles.

It ain't over till we decide it is!

Originally posted by J.B. in Lincoln:
Originally posted by nolesfan911:
/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Alright, this thread has all it needs now...the rest is just extra...

Ron hasn't worn the FSU helmet in your sig, noles.

It ain't over till we decide it is!

Noles, who's the other FSU fan here? I edited his sig and threw Ron McShavesalot into the FSU seal.

^C28nole is the one that posts most often.

There's a couple others though...jscrubs, cjnoles9399, helmetnuts...but yeah, you're probably talkin' about C.

Yep, that's him.

signature4zi5.jpg

dimaggiocopyyg4.jpg

This post was edited on 2/28 8:54 AM by Ivan_Dragoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
Ollie, you lived in Perry? I grew up there. My sympathies to you.

My sympathy goes out to you for having to live in Independence.

Ivan_Drago - Lived there about 9 yrs ago right when I graduated college. I lived w/ my grandparents until I found a job in DSM. I didn't mind it too much, but then again I was only there for 4-5 months.

Originally posted by Crazy Hawk:
Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
Ollie, you lived in Perry? I grew up there. My sympathies to you.

My sympathy goes out to you for having to live in Independence.

You have me confused. I was born, raised, and graduated HS in Perry... and now reside in Iowa City. I have actually never been to Independence outside of stopping for gas.

Crazy Hawk. Don't be ripping on Independence! It wasn't that bad!

PS, Nice photo in your fan page Crazy!
This post was edited on 2/28 1:52 PM by Ollie 4 Iowaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

"Have you seen my baseball?"

franksandbeans.jpg

This post was edited on 2/28 2:46 PM by LincolnHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by LincolnHawk:
"Have you seen my patent?"

franksandbeans.jpg

This post was edited on 2/28 2:46 PM by LincolnHawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
fixed it

Why am I not on pictures of Tate(without his helmet), Schlicher, Ditka, Bob Sanders, Chuck Norris, and Kakert. You guys are leaving out my heros in life. Ron
Do not forget Norm Parker, Hayden, John Daly, and Tom Davis.

Originally posted by gamedayron:
Why am I not on pictures of Tate(without his helmet), Schlicher, Ditka, Bob Sanders, Chuck Norris, and Kakert. You guys are leaving out my heros in life. Ron
Do not forget Norm Parker, Hayden, John Daly, and Tom Davis.
the thing you seem to never realize mr. ron is that this thread isnt about you, it's about us.

I just read c9's post about these threads, which reminded me I need to bump for Legendary.

Bumpage!

Just found this thread. Love the work guys. Keep it up. With all the pics and Ron saying he likes it, reminds me of how much of a DB Ron is.

Originally posted by NDKnight79:
Just found this thread. Love the work guys. Keep it up. With all the pics and Ron saying he likes it, reminds me of how much of a DB Ron is.

You got a pic of yourself?

79-The guys have put a lot of work into this and it is funny. I am big enough and secure enough to not let it bother me. I take more offense to your use of DB in reference to me. I am a lot of things , but that is not one of them. Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT