ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Movie Ever?

medium_1708015577-RTF_TodayTix_Poster.jpg

New account is sure to have staying power.
I’m constantly in limbo when it comes to posting because I’m sure I’m flagged repeatedly by people who don’t like opposing views or voices or people that are below the standard intelligence level they expect around here. Definitely an echo chamber but I enjoy reading and laughing at you as I’m sure you read and laugh mind the differences I don’t flag or report because I see the idiots even though I’m the one that’s called the idiot constantly. Comrade

I’m constantly in limbo when it comes to posting because I’m sure I’m flagged repeatedly by people who don’t like opposing views or voices or people that are below the standard intelligence level they expect around here. Definitely an echo chamber but I enjoy reading and laughing at you as I’m sure you read and laugh mind the differences I don’t flag or report because I see the idiots even though I’m the one that’s called the idiot constantly. Comrade
Or maybe. Consider this. You're a shit poster.

Or maybe. Consider this. You're a shit poster.

Why though? Why is he shit as opposed to you, Huey? I don't even know his posts, but I assume they're far right. Well, you're far left. Are you shit? Doesn't rational thought tend to land towards the middle of political ideology?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT