ADVERTISEMENT

Green Day frontman has had enough

The guy that wears eyeliner right….

laugh-zach-galifianakis.gif

So the pro life argument here is: “well many of the United States are less strict than where he is moving to?”

99% of those states are not Red MAGA swamps…..

"Legal abortion was significantly expanded in the region under the Abortion (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2020. The law allows elective abortions up to 12 weeks of pregnancy; abortions up to 24 weeks in cases of risk to the mother’s physical or mental health; and abortion without time limit in cases of severe fetal impairment or fetal abnormality."

Green Day had a lot of hits in the 90s and 2000s. They were a pretty big deal both in the US and globally. Since you took this time to be smug about his talent, Ive gotta ask: what have you achieved thats comparable?
Jesus H - they are the AC/DC of pop/punk. Good on them, they can write and perform basic three cord melodies while still claiming to have 'edge'.

Here's a widely known fact - they haven't had 'edge' since before the Dookie album and they are musically vapid.

Also, running away from an issue will be so helpful to get those abortion rights back for all of his female fans back here in the states.

It's hyperbole and virtue signalling and typical musician/actor BS they love to shout when they can't really do anything to help.

F him

Well, England has more affordable health care, but I doubt he has to worry about that too much.

This is from my pro-choice, female (no pics) friend. Is it correct or incorrect:

Whatever one’s opinion on abortion is, the reason I support the ruling is that I agree that the US constitution, in particular the due process clause of the 14th amendment, does NOT refer to or protect one’s right to abortion. The constitution doesn’t specifically address a large number of “rights” -the right to vote, for example. Or the right to a fair trial. Or innocent until proven guilty. None of that is enshrined in the constitution. At its base level, I support the ruling because abortion is simply not a constitutionally protected right.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
This is from my pro-choice, female (no pics) friend. Is it correct or incorrect:

Whatever one’s opinion on abortion is, the reason I support the ruling is that I agree that the US constitution, in particular the due process clause of the 14th amendment, does NOT refer to or protect one’s right to abortion. The constitution doesn’t specifically address a large number of “rights” -the right to vote, for example. Or the right to a fair trial. Or innocent until proven guilty. None of that is enshrined in the constitution. At its base level, I support the ruling because abortion is simply not a constitutionally protected right.
Is she a lawyer? This a question of enumerated vs. unremunerated rights. Do some research and see how you feel about it.

Jesus H - they are the AC/DC of pop/punk. Good on them, they can write and perform basic three cord melodies while still claiming to have 'edge'.

Here's a widely known fact - they haven't had 'edge' since before the Dookie album and they are musically vapid.

Also, running away from an issue will be so helpful to get those abortion rights back for all of his female fans back here in the states.

It's hyperbole and virtue signalling and typical musician/actor BS they love to shout when they can't really do anything to help.

F him
... I cant help but notice you didnt answer the question. What have you done thats more impressive?

I don’t understand why so many people are so caught up in such a menial issue.
Damn straight. I mean tomorrow we’re getting West Virginia v epa, which could have far more impactful consequences with respect to how government regulates us and whether by accountable officials. (Or it could get dismissed on standing…and we know what passion standing doctrine invokes)

see you all tomorrow at 10 eastern!!!! 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: The Tradition
We all had the time to listen to him whine

Good for him but the jokes just write themselves

Sounds like a pretty intelligent friend. At least she's thought it all the way through and applied our Constitution to the issue rather than screaming like a child that doesn't get her way.

ADVERTISEMENT