ADVERTISEMENT

Greta Kampschroeder

Terrykohawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2018
If this was already discussed, Mods can delete. ESPN article on WBB transfers mentions this Oregon State guard who Iowa was in on originally. Any interest at all from Iowa or is Lisa standing pat with her current roster?

If this was already discussed, Mods can delete. ESPN article on WBB transfers mentions this Oregon State guard who Iowa was in on originally. Any interest at all from Iowa or is Lisa standing pat with her current roster?
The short answer is we don't know. I haven't seen any information about who Kampschroeder has or hasn't talked to.

One the one hand, Coach Bluder really hasn't looked to use the transfer portal much and we haven't had any players leave. We already have 14 players on the roster, so if we add Kampschroeder, there's a chance one or more players transfer out like Jensen did last year.

On the other hand, Kampschroeder's situation is remarkably similar to Kylie Feuerbach last year (played with Clark in AAU, Iowa recruited her, a Top 100 recruit in her class).

My guess is that Kampschroeder goes elsewhere, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if she came to Iowa.

Don’t feel it will happen but Kampschroeder would be be an upgrade at 2 or 3 positions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT