ADVERTISEMENT

groundhog day

I’m gonna eat some flapjacks.
15082614-89eb-48fb-ba33-4ecb46e9448e_text.gif

Quarterly Business Review at a health system in Philadelphia, then flying home. Currently delayed in Chicago (surprise!) trying to get to PA.

going to a funeral for a co-worker's 23 year old daughter and then a nasty trial in the afternoon. I will not want to repeat tomorrow ever again ever.
That blows. Maybe ISU will lose at something and cheer you up?

I'm surprised one of the cable stations does not have a 24 hour Groundhog Day marathon. Love that movie.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
in case you want to place a bet on Friday's prediction

ResultBetting oddsImplied probability
Yes+20033.33%
No-30075.00%

I'm surprised one of the cable stations does not have a 24 hour Groundhog Day marathon. Love that movie.
Quoting myself because somebody was listening. AMC to run a Groundhog Day marathon starting at 10AM Central, 6 showings in a row. Caddyshack on at 8AM that morning as well.

Won't drive angry. Try and free the groundhog. Take wifey (no pics) to a birthday show and dinner. She was actually born on Feb 2.

Does anyone else wonder how/why Groundhog Day is even recognized on a calendar. Not that I’m dissing it but it means absolutely nothing and is totally made up.
If it’s noticed as a “holiday” why don’t we have more “holidays” with no real meaning behind them being acknowledged?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT