ADVERTISEMENT

Group offers up to $250 for SCOTUS justices sightings after Kavanaugh protest

Anyone good with this? I’m not in favor of the recent ruling, but these protests aren’t going to change the decision. If Democrats want change, then they need to offer better candidates and solutions that will move voters in their direction. If they would, we wouldn’t be facing the pending disaster coming in Nov. Blame it on the Republicans all you want, but running Clinton in 2016 was a mistake that will take at least a decade to recover from. Unfortunately Trump woke up a faction of mouth breathing, uneducated, racist voters. The current approach of protesting every decision and policy, that doesn’t go your way, isn’t playing well with moderates. Most of us can’t stand Trump and what the GOP has become, however, we can’t stand the insanity from the left either.

I will never vote Trump. I will never vote Biden again. We deserve better.

No

Spend your $$ getting people registered to vote
Get them to elect sane candidates that back codifying RvW, 24 weeks legal abortions everywhere.

All this theater will have zero impact on abortion rights. It's not like Kavanaugh is gonna go back and retract his vote, or anything (if that were even a "thing")
All the protesting will do is to further radicalize an already radical SCOTUS

I'm not good with it but one can't be surprised. There are still many more election officials/workers being harassed across he country by MAGAts than there are SCOTUS justices. At least there was a recent arrest on one making threats against an official.

Ahhhh, look at all the Second Amendment folks not liking the first Amendment. You better be prepared for protestors in your life if you are someone who is making massive and unpopular political legislative and/or legal changes to our country. You just might get yelled at from time to time or have protestors outside your house if you are too poor to live in gated community. Boo Hoo.

I am not okay with this. It is wrong. It is not helpful.
However, I did find some random Twitter post amusing that said since Clarence Thomas has found that going to Morton’s steakhouse is not in the Constitution, then Kavanaugh has no right to privacy there.

No

Spend your $$ getting people registered to vote
Get them to elect sane candidates that back codifying RvW, 24 weeks legal abortions everywhere.

All this theater will have zero impact on abortion rights. It's not like Kavanaugh is gonna go back and retract his vote, or anything (if that were even a "thing")
I’m ok with it. If he lied under oath, was paid off to rule the way the Federalist Society wants him to rule taking away our freedoms, then I guess women can take away his right to a quiet steak dinner. He’s an evil, radical liar. I have no sympathy for him.

Ahhhh, look at all the Second Amendment folks not liking the first Amendment. You better be prepared for protestors in your life if you are someone who is making massive and unpopular political legislative and/or legal changes to our country. You just might get yelled at from time to time or have protestors outside your house if you are too poor to live in gated community. Boo Hoo.
I don't think those cardboard signs and COVID masks stop bullets near as well as you think they do. LOL!

I’m ok with it. If he lied under oath, was paid off to rule the way the Federalist Society wants him to rule taking away our freedoms, then I guess women can take away his right to a quiet steak dinner. He’s an evil, radical liar. I have no sympathy for him.
And if he did none of those things?

I don’t think there will be much sympathy for Democrats from moderates, independents in November. That’s where this energy should be directed. Carrying on like this will not go over well with that crowd.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I have heard a few Democratic-leaning pollsters/commentators questioning whether the Dobbs decision is going to have much of an impact on the November elections. Basically they’re asking do people really care that much about the abortion issue, with everything else going on?

What is illegal about taking pictures? What is illegal about seeking redress of grievances in whatever forum is available to you?

61% of Americans according to the latest polls support abortion rights. This SCOTUS and its GQP and corporate fascist backers is a group of Catholic fundamentalist fascists and they would prefer to rule from their star chamber and be allowed to ruin the lives of hundreds of thousands of women, and still enjoy their five-star dinners. I find that disgusting. I thought we were over with the era of absolute monarchy and state sponsored religious oppression.

Right wing fascists are taking their protest to the streets with AR15s

Progressives are using sidewalk chalk and posters and phones.

and some people on this thread are somehow drawing equivalencies, which is insane, deeply deluded, and disturbingly dishonest.

What is illegal about taking pictures? What is illegal about seeking redress of grievances in whatever form is available to you?

Right wing fascists are taking their protest to the streets with AR15s

Progressives are using posters and phones.

and some people on this thread are somehow drawing equivalencies, which is insane and deeply deluded.
It’s a constant with right wingers. Masters of false equivalency.

I know. The Democrats just need to sit back and play defense like they always do. Lol
It’d be better than calling yourself the next FDR with the Next New Deal coming up with a 50/50 Senate. And then becoming one of the most unpopular President’s in the last one hundred years because you got nothing done you said you would. Even though those things were never going to get done anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ICHerky
Gonna totally suck when all the hot sorority chicks skip the 'Bamas and Texases and Georgias and Floridas....

...to come to CU, in a state that abortions are legal, and if you get raped while in school, you can easily get that abortion.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
Gonna totally suck when all the hot sorority chicks skip the 'Bamas and Texases and Georgias and Floridas....

...to come to CU, in a state that abortions are legal, and if you get raped while in school, you can easily get that abortion.
I don’t think abortion would do it, but access to birth control and insurance that covers it certainly will.

Not surprising a microdicked, scared little beta like you to view shooting someone in the face as an appropriate response to being yelled at by a protestor.
If only they put a similar amount of effort into being employed. Wouldn't THAT be something! LOL!I I suppose under Biden they are employed, Hissy Fit Coordinators I reckon. LOL!

Choices have consequences Skippy. Choose wisely.

ADVERTISEMENT