ADVERTISEMENT

Group offers up to $250 for SCOTUS justices sightings after Kavanaugh protest

Video of an angry white mob of Democrats chasing Clarence Thomas from a restaurant and down the street probably isn't good optics.

I guess it would take Democrats back to their good ole days in the south before the Republicans came and freed the slaves.

Once they lose the House nothing else matters. Other than nominating some judges here and there, the Biden WH is done.
House is going Republican. Senate is slight Republican lean. Senate will go Republican in 2024 barring anything strange. Presidency is a crap shoot. I actually think a republican house will be good for Biden.

And, to be clear, when armed goons showed up at various Dem residences, or say a Governor’s mansion occupied by a Dem, you posted here that it was wrong, right?
Exactly. I'm not sure who you're talking about, but you're damned right it's wrong.

Anyone good with this? I’m not in favor of the recent ruling, but these protests aren’t going to change the decision. If Democrats want change, then they need to offer better candidates and solutions that will move voters in their direction. If they would, we wouldn’t be facing the pending disaster coming in Nov. Blame it on the Republicans all you want, but running Clinton in 2016 was a mistake that will take at least a decade to recover from. Unfortunately Trump woke up a faction of mouth breathing, uneducated, racist voters. The current approach of protesting every decision and policy, that doesn’t go your way, isn’t playing well with moderates. Most of us can’t stand Trump and what the GOP has become, however, we can’t stand the insanity from the left either.

I will never vote Trump. I will never vote Biden again. We deserve better.

Well, the Democratic Presidential candidate has received the most votes in all but one of the last eight elections. There are factors in play other than putting out the best candidate.

Such as The Constitution?

More of our inability to reform a document that clearly needs some updating.

D's and R's for a long time supported a national popular vote, it was just really hard to amend the constitution so they never actually did something about it. Then of course the R's realized that the electoral college benefits them and they wouldn't win very many elections without it. Now it's pretty much over that we won't have a national popular vote.

Such as The Constitution?

The Constitution is a remarkable document but dated. The nation is not the nation of 1780 as the language and concepts relate. Representation is nothing like it was and the Senate and Electoral College are relics.

Reactions: franklinman
If only they put a similar amount of effort into being employed. Wouldn't THAT be something! LOL!I I suppose under Biden they are employed, Hissy Fit Coordinators I reckon. LOL!

Choices have consequences Skippy. Choose wisely.
Ok John Wayne.

That’s such a dishonest take. Biden was literally set in place by the Democrats because they were worried Bernie was to liberal. Biden is as moderate a Democrat as you can find. Quit making claims like these.
“Biden is as moderate a Democrat as you can find.” You serious Clark? If that’s the case, we will certainly see how the country feels about that in November.

The Constitution is a remarkable document but dated. The nation is not the nation of 1780 as the language and concepts relate. Representation is nothing like it was and the Senate and Electoral College are relics.
Until it’s changed, this is the system we have. I’m sorry you don’t like it.

Well, I'd actually argue that the problem the EC was designed to address - hyperdemocracy in a large and diversified republic - is even greater now that we are a continental-scale country with highly diversified regional populations and interest.

An article that was written well over 200 years ago is certainly dated. Not sure why we hold onto some of these things so tightly. Would you all not say the United States has changed a bit since this was written? Would like to see how the majority of the board feels about making major changes to it.

Gonna totally suck when all the hot sorority chicks skip the 'Bamas and Texases and Georgias and Floridas....

...to come to CU, in a state that abortions are legal, and if you get raped while in school, you can easily get that abortion.
Sir this is not your personal erotica site. Move along

I am not worried about 2024. 2022 is all that matters. I don't agree he's too Moderate. He's the perfect bridge between the conservative and progressive camps in the massive umbrella known as the Democratic party.
Yep, Pete is the first candidate that got me to go out on a cold winter evening….and spend it caucusing for him…a lot of it had to do with my disdain for Trump….but not even Obama, who I loved, got me out for the Iowa caucuses.

I would love to vote Pete into the Oval Office some day (hopefully soon). In a halfway sane world like we used to have….the ‘24 election would probably be Kinzinger/Cheney vs Pete.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Video of an angry white mob of Democrats chasing Clarence Thomas from a restaurant and down the street probably isn't good optics.

I guess it would take Democrats back to their good ole days in the south before the Republicans came and freed the slaves.
Hey look at that another republican who refuses to acknowledge that the Southern Strategy was a thing that happened

ADVERTISEMENT