ADVERTISEMENT

Grrrr. So my wife invited some couples over tonight for drinks.

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
This is not completely on her, I had originally planned on driving to Annapolis tonight for the Navy/Bucknell match to watch a kid I used to coach and visit with his dad, who is a friend of mine. But the dad isn't going to be able to make it, so I decided to stay home and watch Iowa.

So now I guess the other men are just going to have to watch wrestling for the first time in their lives...

This is not completely on her, I had originally planned on driving to Annapolis tonight for the Navy/Bucknell match to watch a kid I used to coach and visit with his dad, who is a friend of mine. But the dad isn't going to be able to make it, so I decided to stay home and watch Iowa.

So now I guess the other men are just going to have to watch wrestling for the first time in their lives...
Good opportunity. They can watch Iowa pinslay some scrubs

Mine has me downtown Scottsdale for dinner with friends as well, ugh.

Mine has me downtown Scottsdale for dinner with friends as well, ugh.

Do your wives carry your balls in her purse?

I kid, I kid.

I'm with you Art, time to learn those guys up on Iowa style! If they don't like it they can go drink wine with the other ladies.

Reactions: el dub

convince them the inner circle is some secret order and get them to buy in!

I've only been married for two years but I finally have my wife asking me before making any plans, if there's a dual on that she needs to know about.

It's as if the team poster schedule on the fridge doesn't exist, but at least she asks!

I heard her talking to her uncle today about how he needs help moving a fridge, she said we'd be able to as long as a dual wasn't on the same evening.

God bless her!

Art... did your guests learn any new wrestling moves they can use on their wives, after tonight’s meet?

gross. Yes. But gross.

Well...played.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT