ADVERTISEMENT

Gun goes off in child’s backpack, injuring 7-year-old classmate

So they found a grandparent of a kid who went to school there to get a quote that says it should be hard for adults to own guns but they couldn't even give the name of the lady who was charged with child endangerment..... no agenda there...

Gun charges should all get +10 years from what they are now.

Reactions: DooBii
So they found a grandparent of a kid who went to school there to get a quote that says it should be hard for adults to own guns but they couldn't even give the name of the lady who was charged with child endangerment..... no agenda there...

Gun charges should all get +10 years from what they are now.

I’m guessing that 8 hours ago, when the article was written, her name hadn’t been released. It is now and articles now have her name.

I’m guessing that 8 hours ago, when the article was written, her name hadn’t been released. It is now and articles now have her name.

I find it hard to believe they knew she was charged with 3 charges and didn't know her name.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
I bet the kid who got shot was eating paste or breaking crayons or something. I’m sure everyone is glad the shooter was there to keep everyone safe.

So irresponsible.

I mean who lets their kid take a pistol that doesn’t have a grip safety to school.

Amateurs.

Me deciding which hot take to post

6gmr3p.jpg

The mother of the student who had the gun is now charged with three misdemeanor counts of “causing a child to be endangered.”

Why not the dad?

ADVERTISEMENT