ADVERTISEMENT

Haarms - Grad Transfer (Purdue)

Matt Haarms has announced that he will play his final season at.....drum roll......BYU!

Besides maybe Iowa St. if I was going to any college anywhere BYU would be my last choice especially if I was an athlete.

West Lafayette?

1278530.0.jpg

What's wrong with BYU?

It's always in the bottom 5 for worst party schools due to lack of bars etc. Not suppose to have any "relations" with the ladies there unless you are married and I know from my time at Iowa the athletes in bball and football did well for themselves off the field. That's what I was getting at basically the exact opposite of Iowa City and taking a playful shot.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Besides maybe Iowa St. if I was going to any college anywhere BYU would be my last choice especially if I was an athlete.
I wonder if he already signed his no girl friends or sex contract? Oh well, probably not to many 6'8" or taller gals running around in Utah anyway.....:D

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Provo is a nice place. BYU is a good school with a respectable to good boys BBall program.

BYU might be a school parents encourage their kids to attend but the BYU conduct code might be tough for 23 year old boy looking for love in all the right/wrong/any places.

BYU beat Gonzaga at home last season and has a pretty rowdy home court. Haarms will probably feel right at home. I think it's a great choice for him.

ADVERTISEMENT