ADVERTISEMENT

Had a friend get shot last night

jellyfish10

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2009
in Waterloo. They extracted a bullet from his face and is in Iowa City. His gf was driving and was shot in the neck. She died at the scene. A 3rd passenger was unharmed. Don’t know many details yet but the thought of parents getting that call about their children is gut wrenching. Just un-fuggin believable.

in Waterloo. They extracted a bullet from his face and is in Iowa City. His gf was driving and was shot in the neck. She died at the scene. A 3rd passenger was unharmed. Don’t know many details yet but the thought of parents getting that call about their children is gut wrenching. Just un-fuggin believable.

WTF Jelly?! That is insane! I hope he pulls through!

Reactions: jellyfish10
WTF Jelly?! That is insane! I hope he pulls through!

Just awful. I had just talked to her recently. Beautiful, very cool girl. I don’t know exactly what kind of shape he is in for sure. Waiting to hear back. I see him quite frequently. Huge Hawk fan and just a very chill guy. Just got some more details but can’t share them here.

Sorry to hear..I cant imagine that situation. Losing your GF and getting shot in the face. Don't expect that kind of thing in Iowa. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear..I cant imagine that situation. Losing your GF and getting shot in the face. Don't expect that kind of thing in Iowa. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

It’s Waterloo. I don’t know what led up to it but it’s just unreal.

That's awful to hear, Jelly. Such an insane world we live in these days. Hope your friend pulls through. Can't imagine losing someone that way

Ts and Ps op.

From what I was told, random. I think the shooter was not in a vehicle...not sure if it her or him first. But she was hit in the neck, he in in the cheek. Shattered his teeth.
ugh that's even scarier that is just some random psycho out there pluggin cars. My aunt and uncle were shot at a stop light in Indianapolis one night. Car rolled up and a guy blasts them with a shotgun. Luckily they were spared because of the center support beam took the brunt of it but they had shot fragments and glass in their faces. Never caught the shooter.

230 am sounds like youngsters playing with guns shooting at cars. which is bad news , or a drunk . bad either way

ugh that's even scarier that is just some random psycho out there pluggin cars. My aunt and uncle were shot at a stop light in Indianapolis one night. Car rolled up and a guy blasts them with a shotgun. Luckily they were spared because of the center support beam took the brunt of it but they had shot fragments and glass in their faces. Never caught the shooter.

First thought that came to my mind was DC snipers:(

Is this in the George Wythe park area ?

Isn’t that where 218 crosses Cedar River?

Odd location, nobody lives around there.

Sorry to hear.

Guessing it was random,but we'll see.
A friend of my daughter in a school bus on a trip was shot in Minnesota by some kid trying out a rifle in the area the bus was going through.. She was not hurt badly, thank God. And that was not a all recent. I believe the kid was found.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT