ADVERTISEMENT

Had a friend get shot last night

Being from the area I still think the random bullet is just so insane just because it’s a near impossible shot aiming. Where the person got shot, I have no idea how it can be a random bullet

Being from the area I still think the random bullet is just so insane just because it’s a near impossible shot aiming. Where the person got shot, I have no idea how it can be a random bullet
I agree. Driven by there several times and that lane sits extremely low compared to other and the ground is way way below.

I think somebody was standing on other side of chain link fence and was shooting at cars as they went by.

If the shot was ransom from hundreds of yards away that bullet nose dived a lot in just a few yards and still had enough power to pass through a window a human and into another.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I don't know, just seems more and more like things like this go unsolved barring some major slip up by the perp.
Heck 2 girls were kidnapped in broad daylight on a Friday afternoon up in blackhawk Co and no one has been caught for that yet.
Unrelated yes but shows the difficulty in solving random acts without a lucky break.

I don't know, just seems more and more like things like this go unsolved barring some major slip up by the perp.
Heck 2 girls were kidnapped in broad daylight on a Friday afternoon up in blackhawk Co and no one has been caught for that yet.
Unrelated yes but shows the difficulty in solving random acts without a lucky break.

JFC, I never heard about this. WTF?! I remember being a kid, growing up in Iowa. We would play outside every night and on the weekends for hours without adults around. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my daughter will never leave my sight when we're out of the house.

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT