ADVERTISEMENT

Jamaican explains why Haitians are harvesting cats for food and voodoo

I would believe a credible investigation to a credible report.

Not randos on X or facebook.

Would you believe that local officials might be incentivized to lie about such a situation?

What could some of those incentives be?

What was the Biden’s Administration incentive to change the definition of recession?

What was their incentive to lie about creating 800K+ jobs then revise it a year later?

Kinda like going to Asian countries and seeing skinned dogs and cats hanging in meat markets doesn’t happen either. I’d like to believe it isn’t happening in our US communities but know it probably is and just hope I’ve never eaten cat or dog at the local Chinese restaurant we like to frequent. 🤞🏻

Would you believe that local officials might be incentivized to lie about such a situation?

What could some of those incentives be?

What was the Biden’s Administration incentive to change the definition of recession?

What was their incentive to lie about creating 800K+ jobs then revise it a year later?

No I don't believe local officials would lie about it. Especially because their lie would be quickly exposed by local people upset about the lie. Regardless even if there is an incentive that still proves zero other than that you and others will believe any random claim by any random person as long as it helps fit your narrative.

Trump eats cats and dogs and you do too.

I have the same amount of evidence for my claim as yours.

Question for the OP, why on earth do you care if someone is eating a dog?

Secondly, why are you more concerned about someone eating an animal, than the atrocities committed by U.S. Citizens?

1. Child Rapes: The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children received over 29.3 million reports of child exploitation in 2022, which includes various forms of abuse.
  2. Domestic Abuse Murders: Around 1,600 women and 700 men are murdered by an intimate partner each year in the U.S.
  3. Child Kidnappings: About 350,000 children go missing annually in the U.S. While most are quickly found, stranger abductions account for about 100 cases per year.
Keep focusing on an undocumented migrant chowing down on a chow, though.

Happy Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

Question for the OP, why on earth do you care if someone is eating a dog?

Secondly, why are you more concerned about someone eating an animal, than the atrocities committed by U.S. Citizens?

1. Child Rapes: The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children received over 29.3 million reports of child exploitation in 2022, which includes various forms of abuse.
  2. Domestic Abuse Murders: Around 1,600 women and 700 men are murdered by an intimate partner each year in the U.S.
  3. Child Kidnappings: About 350,000 children go missing annually in the U.S. While most are quickly found, stranger abductions account for about 100 cases per year.
Keep focusing on an undocumented migrant chowing down on a chow, though.

Happy Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

When Vance was asked about this I thought he had a good response.
Nobody in the media gave a shit about the consequences for this town being flooded with foreigners until the cat memes.

For some reason we didn’t get to witness city council meetings in Martha’s Vineyard complaining about immigrants squatting on people’s property.
Why?
Because they leveraged the national guard to get those people out of their sight and out of their ‘sanctuary’ community within 48hrs.

When Vance was asked about this I thought he had a good response.
Nobody in the media gave a shit about the consequences for this town being flooded with foreigners until the cat memes.

For some reason we didn’t get to witness city council meetings in Martha’s Vineyard complaining about immigrants squatting on people’s property.
Why?
Because they leveraged the national guard to get those people out of their sight and out of their ‘sanctuary’ community within 48hrs.

So lying about an entire group of people is completely acceptable in order to get attention to the plight of one specific local community and it's problems?

He could have used his microphone just to talk about the real troubles of that community without making shit up about it.

But no lying about people is A'OK as long as those people are minorities. If we lied about you that would be completely unacceptable.

So lying about an entire group of people is completely acceptable in order to get attention to the plight of one specific local community and it's problems?

There are people at city council meetings and in 911 call to sheriffs office reporting these acts.
Media can investigate if those people are lying.

He could have used his microphone just to talk about the real troubles of that community without making shit up about it.

He has, and the media ignored it. Not even 1% of the attention this has gotten.

But no lying about people is A'OK as long as those people are minorities. If we lied about you that would be completely unacceptable.
People lie about me all the time on this forum.

It is a stereotypical slur - nothing more, nothing less. I recalll the same widespread warnings about Vietnamese immigrants eating dogs in Des Moines back in the 80s. Don’t go to a Vietnamese restaurant, could be dog meat in that dish.

That a major party nominee for POTUS promotes a slur to a national audience is despicable.

It is a stereotypical slur - nothing more, nothing less. I recalll the same widespread warnings about Vietnamese immigrants eating dogs in Des Moines back in the 80s. Don’t go to a Vietnamese restaurant, could be dog meat in that dish.

That a major party nominee for POTUS promotes a slur to a national audience is despicable.

Ignorance and indignation to this degree is breathtaking. Next best thing to sweet irony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT