ADVERTISEMENT

Halloween Thread--The Paranormal

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
In the spirit of Halloween, please post your favorite real life paranormal story.

In the spirit of Halloween, please post your favorite real life paranormal story.
Science!

music-science.gif

Reactions: GOHOX69
Always had an interest in the paranormal but nothing worth mentioning has happened to me.....BUT.....

Have a close family member who is a sensitive. She has some interesting stories including physical contact by entities trying to get her attention. Worst was a scratch. Strong willed woman and instead of being afraid (would have scared the hell out of me) she admonished the perp and told them if they did it again she would stop "seeing" him. There was another family member witness when this happened. She doesn't talk much about it anymore. I think she had found a way to block/ignore them like a bad poster. Seeing her in a few weeks. Might ask her if anything has been "up".

Always had an interest in the paranormal but nothing worth mentioning has happened to me.....BUT.....

Have a close family member who is a sensitive. She has some interesting stories including physical contact by entities trying to get her attention. Worst was a scratch. Strong willed woman and instead of being afraid (would have scared the hell out of me) she admonished the perp and told them if they did it again she would stop "seeing" him. There was another family member witness when this happened. She doesn't talk much about it anymore. I think she had found a way to block/ignore them like a bad poster. Seeing her in a few weeks. Might ask her if anything has been "up".
Wow. That takes some cojones.

Reactions: ghost80
Wow. That takes some cojones.
At first she was scared but like many things in life she has learned to live with it. One help for her was when another sensitive ID her as a sensitive and she (another woman) has helped her deal with the situation.

She not only has someone who totally believes her, but experiences the same thing, and can give her advise on how to deal with things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT