ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas Chief's Son Speaks Out After Father's Killing, Makes Vow

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
A son of top Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh, who the group said has been killed in an Israeli attack in Iran early Wednesday, has vowed Palestinians "will fight until freedom is achieved."

His statement pretty much "corroborated" what I have said all along - Palestinians = Hamas and Hamas = Palestinians.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
A son of top Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh, who the group said has been killed in an Israeli attack in Iran early Wednesday, has vowed Palestinians "will fight until freedom is achieved."

His statement pretty much collaborated what I have said all along - Palestinians = Hamas and Hamas = Palestinians.
translated from the arabic:

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Reactions: Bonerfarts

His statement pretty much collaborated what I have said all along - Palestinians = Hamas and Hamas = Palestinians.
Collaborated?

Maybe "corroborated"? Unless you've been working with the Palestinians and Hamas on their messaging?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT