ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas confirms they were funded by Iran & Biden administration

I've seen everyone go back and forth on this in multiple threads.

One argument that seems lost here: If Iran doesn't have to buy food and medicine from their own treasury (thanks to the $6B), then they have that money available to fund terrorists. No?

Reactions: PapaTed
Iran funded with their $6 billion gift from Biden administration.

Also, I’ve seen multiple videos of Palestine fighters using American M4 rifles.

War crimes must be brought against the Biden regime

Sure sure. The 6 billion is still in the bank as even FOX admits.

You should seek some help. At least you identified yourself as the board maniac so that’s something.

It is a tough question. 6B in the bank... frees up other spending, potentially.

Citizens suffering in Iran vs Citizens suffering in Israel due to funds being available.

That could be the dynamic. It's tough to know for sure. Obviously Biden didn't purposely send money for this cause.

Should they have known better? Maybe.

pat-on-the-back-little-girl.gif

It is a tough question. 6B in the bank... frees up other spending, potentially.

Citizens suffering in Iran vs Citizens suffering in Israel due to funds being available.

That could be the dynamic. It's tough to know for sure. Obviously Biden didn't purposely send money for this cause.

Should they have known better? Maybe.
This operation had to have been planned and funded over a very long time. There is no way the Biden decision was any part of this attack.

One argument that seems lost here: If Iran doesn't have to buy food and medicine from their own treasury (thanks to the $6B), then they have that money available to fund terrorists. No?
You are such a pile of shit and buy into the dumbest things. Plus you just got a DUI last week. What a loser you are.

None of the money has been spent and this was obviously planned for a long time, so no your argument currently holds no weight. And if the US decides that is what Iran is doing in the future, it gets frozen again.

Reactions: gamedayron01
None of the money has been spent and this was obviously planned for a long time, so no your argument currently holds no weight. And if the US decides that is what Iran is doing in the future, it gets frozen again.
It’s a fantasy of his. Dude goes through life with his head up his ass and is about to get fired for that DUI he got last week.

If that 6B is indeed still "in the bank" we should have no issues taking it back right?

I mean, Jesus, I hope we had like a hundred pages of stipulations tied to these funds, one of which being you don't get to fund and assist Hamas or any other terrorist organizations.

Take the 6B back now

If that 6B is indeed still "in the bank" we should have no issues taking it back right?

I mean, Jesus, I hope we had like a hundred pages of stipulations tied to these funds, one of which being you don't get to fund and assist Hamas or any other terrorist organizations.

Take the 6B back now
They can’t do shit with it. They basically say what they want and other people buy it for them

Like they had this operation all set up and the missing piece was funding? Or they got funds and just slapped this together? Neither is plausible.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT