ADVERTISEMENT

Hamilton takes the Austrailian GP

Yep, watching the recording right now. AMG Petronas is pretty much showing they nailed the new rules from last year. Big surprise this year is Sauber, both those guys showed quite a bit of pace, especially after not scoring a point last season. If they can get the legal issues behind them, they could join Force India in being a threat.

Felt bad for VerStappen, going great then his engine takes a dump.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

the American grand prix is in my neighborhood but I usually don't go, have not been, I do go there and see iron maiden and kiss

I'm planning on going down to the USGP at COTA this year. Heard some great things about the whole experience.

Originally posted by SSG T:
I'm planning on going down to the USGP at COTA this year. Heard some great things about the whole experience.

Austin is awesome. that cota track is close to my house. maybe I'll run into you \.
doubtful, as there are like thousands of folks here that weekend

the euro's with the big bucks $$$ are out in force that weekend, usually it's a football weekend as well, dunno if the longhorns are home or away, I think they usually schedule it when they play the ou game in dallas or something, so they are not here

The USGP in Austin was by far the most international event I've been to. Lot of Central and South Americans. I'm not a big racing fan, but as a sports fan, it's worth checking off the list.

Originally posted by Sooner-Be-Dead:
The USGP in Austin was by far the most international event I've been to. Lot of Central and South Americans. I'm not a big racing fan, but as a sports fan, it's worth checking off the list.

I've been to two GPs in Europe. A guy I went to both with has been to COTA twice and he said the experience was very similar to the Euro GPs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT