ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity Done at Fox news

Rumblings a day or two ago that he might leave. He closed one of his shows talking about he was their at the leisure of Fox, or something like that.
I don't know how they can find another person with the chops of Tucker Carlson to fill this slot.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Ailes, O'Reilly, and Hannity did it to themselves. Ailes and Bill off camera behavior. Hannity on camera pushing debunked conspiracy theories. Fox is a mainstream news organization he should go work for Infowars, Briebart, or Zero hedge.

35732b93e2cb2c88930547b80710eb1b.jpg

Michael Smerconish is the best balanced political opinion talk host right now. Fox News should hire him away from CNN.

If this is true, I am going to celebrate so much. I will read every juicy detail, and bathe in every satisfying minute of coverage. What he did was even WORSE than Ailes or Billo's haenous actions. He dragged a dead man and his family through the mud for political point scoring. That POS should suffer for it, as should any of these losers peddling this debunked conspiracy crap. Meanwhile, I am hoping Hannity is gone so I can...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fox is controlled by leftists?

The guy who runs it now is a "progressive." The rumor is that Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly have talked about starting up a network. I've heard that Tucker Carlson is thinking about joining them too, fwiw. I don't like any of the networks, but FOX definitely hasn't been the same since the old man kicked the bucket.

If this is true, I am going to celebrate so much. I will read every juicy detail, and bathe in every satisfying minute of coverage. What he did was even WORSE than Ailes or Billo's haenous actions. He dragged a dead man and his family through the mud for political point scoring. That POS should suffer for it, as should any of these losers peddling this debunked cinspiracy crap. Meanwhile, I am hoping Hannity is gone so I can...
giphy.gif

He won't be gone, dude. He'll pop up somewhere.

The guy who runs it now is a "progressive." The rumor is that Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly have talked about starting up a network. I've heard that Tucker Carlson is thinking about joining them too, fwiw. I don't like any of the networks, but FOX definitely hasn't been the same since the old man kicked the bucket.
What kind of network? Sounds like a boatload of sexual harassment to me.

If this is true, I am going to celebrate so much. I will read every juicy detail, and bathe in every satisfying minute of coverage. What he did was even WORSE than Ailes or Billo's haenous actions. He dragged a dead man and his family through the mud for political point scoring. That POS should suffer for it, as should any of these losers peddling this debunked cinspiracy crap. Meanwhile, I am hoping Hannity is gone so I can...
giphy.gif

I don't watch political news shows, so It doesn't bother me if he stays or not. But, you'd think he would be smart enough to know the potential consequences of his actions, having just seen O'Rielly get canned because his advertisers ran for cover.
If I watched his show, I'd probably have to kick my own ass for having wasted my time watching a guy that wasn't sharp enough to see this coming.

It would have to be some sort of streaming service. Can't see any of the big Cable Companies picking them up.

Curious if Sinclair is a landing spot for a few of these guys...not traditional cable, but their penetration is growing and they have digital sub-channels which they could strong arm onto cable systems via retrans deals.

Ailes has been dead for a week. Or, did you mean when someone at Fox finally realized you can't have men groping female employees at will?

There is a huge market for conservative, non-lib news and commentary. The new Fox ownership group can't control the market. O'Reilly, Hannity, and rest will be back.

BTW, everyone belittles Trump for being born with a silver spoon in his mouth - with the Murdoch kids we're seeing the more common situation of spoiled, stupid kids pissing away the family fortune.

It is now. Murdoch's kids are wild eyed Libs. Going to ruin daddy's company.

Daddy's company is already a big loser in the ratings, because only idiots trust anything they say. Most Con kids do turn liberal after living with their lying, POS parents. Unless they are mentally ill like Roger Ailes' son.

Reactions: InsHAWK
Daddy's company is already a big loser in the ratings, because only idiots trust anything they say. Most Con kids do turn liberal after living with their lying, POS parents. Unless they are mentally ill like Roger Ailes' son.
Nice....your Mommy and Daddy must have been lying POS parents also then. Right? Do they read postings you make? Love them don't ya! They must be so proud....

ADVERTISEMENT