ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity Done at Fox news

Ailes, O'Reilly, and Hannity did it to themselves. Ailes and Bill off camera behavior. Hannity on camera pushing debunked conspiracy theories. Fox is a mainstream news organization he should go work for Infowars, Briebart, or Zero hedge.

And they're realizing they need to ACT like one....

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Nice....your Mommy and Daddy must have been lying POS parents also then. Right? Do they read postings you make? Love them don't ya! They must be so proud....

We were Reagan Republicans growing up. We all left one-by-one between Clinton and GWB. The inmates were taking over the asylum. They realized they were sold on a pack of lies.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower was asked by both
the Democrats and the GOP to be their candidate
for President. He decided to run under the GOP
banner and served our nation for 8 years as one
of the best Presidents of the 20th century.

General Dwight D. Eisenhower was asked by both
the Democrats and the GOP to be their candidate
for President. He decided to run under the GOP
banner and served our nation for 8 years as one
of the best Presidents of the 20th century.
To become judged as " one of the best" Lute, Ike had to wait 50 years. For most of my adult life, Ike was judged as very mediocre. Ike's tenure has morphed into this America's "good old days" which to. Me is always a very suspicious phrase, as those times were really not that good. Folks seem to want to forget about the Cold War and racial unrest that was rampant in the nation those days.
Ike's strength to me, was his acknowledgement of the danger of the military domestically and of the extreme right.

Ike was an optimistic President who reassured the
American public that His foreign policy would work.
As a U.S. General, Eisenhower had the gravitas to
gain the respect of his fellow Americans., including
the U.S. Congress.

Reactions: Mat_Hawks
35732b93e2cb2c88930547b80710eb1b.jpg
The best example of why Islam must die......

We control all cons. That's why they are always the victim.
And I control all. That's why I get to laugh at politics, your spectrums, and all their constant failures. It's a f***ing comedy show sprinkled with some unnecessary drama. Cons and libs, dems and pubs, goats and elephants. Who gives a f***.

But it amuses me like a fail video would. And maybe that makes me a bad person for laughing at the misfortunes of politics and the people that care about it.........but given the choice (of choosing a side), I prefer to be exactly where I'm at. No side at all.

Oh and I'd offer others to join me but.........you lack the patience to handle it. :cool:

As a fat, OP, Daredevil villain once said to Frank Castle after he unbelievably kicked his ass:

"I play the long game......"

Reactions: strummingram
There is a huge market for conservative, non-lib news and commentary. The new Fox ownership group can't control the market. O'Reilly, Hannity, and rest will be back.

BTW, everyone belittles Trump for being born with a silver spoon in his mouth - with the Murdoch kids we're seeing the more common situation of spoiled, stupid kids pissing away the family fortune.
They sound like the poster kids for raising the inheritance tax.

And I control all. That's why I get to laugh at politics, your spectrums, and all their constant failures. It's a f***ing comedy show sprinkled with some unnecessary drama. Cons and libs, dems and pubs, goats and elephants. Who gives a f***.

But it amuses me like a fail video would. And maybe that makes me a bad person for laughing at the misfortunes of politics and the people that care about it.........but given the choice (of choosing a side), I prefer to be exactly where I'm at. No side at all.

Oh and I'd offer others to join me but.........you lack the patience to handle it. :cool:

As a fat, OP, Daredevil villain once said to Frank Castle after he unbelievably kicked his ass:

"I play the long game......"
You bring nothing to the table, have zero accomplishments and somehow have the temerity to complain about failure. It amuses me that you think you count when you aren't in the game at all.

I wonder if that means he loses his radio show?

I listen to conservative talk radio a lot. Dennis Prager, Mike Gallagher, Hannity, even Mark Levin. It's like National Lampoon Radio except it's always political.

Reactions: kirkfan and unIowa
You bring nothing to the table (that's kind of the point in not choosing sides....), have zero accomplishments (I don't make my portfolio public record.) and somehow have the temerity to complain about failure (Laugh at, I laugh at their failu- ah forget it...). It amuses me that you think you count when you aren't in the game at all. (Well one of the keys to the long game is not revealing my true presence until the time is right.....so like I said. You all lack the patience. :cool:

First, it was Greta VanSustern, then it was Megyn
Kelly, next was Bill O'Reilly who was shown the
exit door at FOX. If Sean Hannity is let go, then
Fox will no longer get big ratings.

As Howard Cosell told us, "It's Over, It's Over,
It's All Over."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT