ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity Done at Fox news

Ike was an optimistic President who reassured the
American public that His foreign policy would work.
As a U.S. General, Eisenhower had the gravitas to
gain the respect of his fellow Americans., including
the U.S. Congress.
If Ike ran as a Republican in 2016 Trump and Hannity would have savaged him as an arm chair general who hid in the rear.

The foreign policy of JFK and LBJ was a disaster as
they tiptoed their way into the Vietnam War. It was
a war that defied all the presumptions of those two
Presidents. It divided the American people and
make it easier the next time to go to war.

I don't think JFK ever wanted a full scale war in Vietnam.

I believe you are mistaken re: JFK.....he would have left VN following the '64 elections....Close aids have stated those intentions......If he'd have pulled out before elections, he would have lost the '64 elections, it was political suicide to do so.....

Might want to do a little more research before making a statement like this.Kennedy wanted out of Vietnam and if he had lived would have done so.

Fox is in trouble because many conservatives who watch the news are not overly enthused about trump. Fox is still the conservative view point but the fox commentators aren't able to talk crap about him and draw ratings. It works when there is a democrat POTUS.

I think that Fox needs to look to add someone like Newt in a prime time spot who can energize conservatives. Maybe Allen West.

Fox is in trouble because many conservatives who watch the news are not overly enthused about trump. Fox is still the conservative viewpoint but the fox commentators aren't able to talk crap about him and draw ratings. It works when there is a Democrat POTUS.

I think that Fox needs to look to add someone like Newt in a prime time spot who can energize conservatives. Maybe Allen West.
Newt oh yeh. Married 3 times. told one wife who had cancer that he was leaving her for another babe. Should fit right in at Fox and the moral religious nuts.

Might want to do a little more research before making a statement like this.Kennedy wanted out of Vietnam and if he had lived would have done so.
That scum sucking pig LBJ lied to the American voters in '64 saying that he would not send American boys to fight in Vietnam. All the while, he had plans to do so. Where were the leakers then who might have saved thousands of American lives?
LBJ and Hussein were two of the worst POTUS America has and will ever have.

Fox is in trouble because many conservatives who watch the news are not overly enthused about trump. Fox is still the conservative view point but the fox commentators aren't able to talk crap about him and draw ratings. It works when there is a democrat POTUS.

wrong. fox is in trouble cause they went lib like espn

Another dim/lib lie. Sean is not leaving Fox news. He was asked to stop reporting on the Seth murder by Seth's family and not by his bosses at Fox. He is still investigating Seth's murder, tho. He's the Wapo conservative side of the liberal corrupt corporate media that brought Nixon down. All he needs is a "deep throat".

Another dim/lib lie. Sean is not leaving Fox news. He was asked to stop reporting on the Seth murder by Seth's family and not by his bosses at Fox. He is still investigating Seth's murder, tho. He's the Wapo conservative side of the liberal corrupt corporate media that brought Nixon down. All he needs is a "deep throat".
He stopped "reporting", on Seth Rich because some advertisers walked rather than be associated with crazies. Fox learns slowly, but they learn. Funny that Hannity flailed away at Maddow on his radio show to try and target her advertisers.

That's what we all need.

tumblr_mb9t8hMwne1rq1vxuo1_500.gif

Go find a KKK friendly message board, will ya? Or a South Carolina message board at least. There's enough stupidity coming out of Western Iowa as it is. We don't need Southern stupid added to the mix.

I agree. Ike was in my lifetime and easy memory. If Lincoln, TR, or Ike were politically active today, they would not be republicans.
Instead of having real values they stick to, many of todays Republicans (in D.C.) only have one value, get re-elected. That means caving whenever the libs challenge them. Blum & Steve King are exceptions to that rule.

I understand those who followed O'Reilly, although not my cup of tea. Hannity was simply unwatchable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT