ADVERTISEMENT

Happy church day christians!!!

How is there a room of people applauding the guy? What is the actual percentage of people that are actually willing to get looped into a cult and just turn into clapping idiots because a guy speaks with fervor?

I am starting to think that most people are shit until proven otherwise nowadays.

.is there a room of people applauding the guy? What is the actual percentage of people that are actually willing to get looped into a cult and just turn into clapping idiots because a guy speaks with fervor?

I am starting to think that most people are shit until proven otherwise nowadays.
Turds are gonna come out of assholes.
I hope his turds are not pointed on the end and his asshole slams shut.

Turds are gonna come out of assholes.
I hope his turds are not pointed on the end and his asshole slams shut.

I also went on to think about Game of Thrones. Were some people cheering for the Sparrows (religious fanatics) when they watched it or did they know they were bad guys when watching it but not make the connection that they are the real life equivalent of the Sparrows.

Well, I see that Locke threw in the name of Jesus toward the end almost as an after-thought. I was in church this morning and never heard a single word about politics, but the name Jesus Christ and his words were mentioned many times. When I see videos like this it makes me wonder if they remember what the term "Christian" stands for.

Greg Locke is a fraud both academically and morally.

He claims to have a bachelor's degree in Biblical studies
from a Baptist college in North Carolina and a master's
degree is revival history from a Baptist theology school
in Connecticut. Neither are accredited institutions of
higher learning and push on-line courses.

He divorced his wife of 22 years with 4 children to marry
his church secretary. There were indications of adultery
which he denied and remarried several years ago.

Democrats giving up on " tax and spend " in favor of " tax and smite ". :)

fa56c8ae-7004-4ac6-8726-97382400ecd0_text.gif

"You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation!" Hmmm, reminds me of:

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black,” Mr. Biden said.

Greg Locke is a fraud both academically and morally.

He claims to have a bachelor's degree in Biblical studies
from a Baptist college in North Carolina and a master's
degree is revival history from a Baptist theology school
in Connecticut. Neither are accredited institutions of
higher learning and push on-line courses.

He divorced his wife of 22 years with 4 children to marry
his church secretary. There were indications of adultery
which he denied and remarried several years ago.
What about the parishioners? Are they “good” christians?

Democrats giving up on " tax and spend " in favor of " tax and smite ". :)

fa56c8ae-7004-4ac6-8726-97382400ecd0_text.gif

"You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation!" Hmmm, reminds me of:

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black,” Mr. Biden said.
Surprised The Simpsons don't make you walk out of the room in a huff like a grandma. They've had some "inappropriate" jokes you know, the kind that make you & Bowlsby cry when you hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT