ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Mother’s Day!

427.jpg

The unconditional love of a mother for her children
gives them the stability they need to mature into adults.

Happy Mother's Day to goldmom, 3boysmom & hawkbirch

Reactions: hawkbirch
How is that terrible form? Mommas gotta eat too

Because it’s a super dick move for the people who have to work at the restaurant. Either they cannot visit their mother, they’re a mother who has to be away from their kids and working, or they have lost their mothers and have to see others celebrating with theirs.

In my opinion, pretty much everything should be closed. Capitalism sucks.

Because it’s a super dick move for the people who have to work at the restaurant. Either they cannot visit their mother, they’re a mother who has to be away from their kids and working, or they have lost their mothers and have to see others celebrating with theirs.

OMG that’s a ridiculous take. Servers make bank on Mother’s Day. You hate capitalism? What would you prefer?

Can’t you say that about any holiday?

Drove by all the restaurants on International Speedway Blvd a little while ago. All the parking lots were PACKED.

Apparently the moms aren't upset by being taken out to eat.

In a 2017 report more than 92 million adults eat out at
a restaurant on Mother's Day. Another 21 million order
take-out or delivery. This is the biggest holiday for dining
out and it beats Valentine's Day.

Took my mom (no pic) out to a wonderful brunch today at the clubhouse just down the street. She even snuck the bill and paid for all of us because she's awesome like that. With the way she tips, I'm sure the servers didn't mind working today

Took my mom (no pic) out to a wonderful brunch today at the clubhouse just down the street. She even snuck the bill and paid for all of us because she's awesome like that. With the way she tips, I'm sure the servers didn't mind working today

Holidays like this are usually amateur night. Don't expect big tips from most of your tables.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT