ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Tranny Day, All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
Who found the biggest butt plug in their fruit basket? Who is going to the big anal egg hunt sponsored by the Iowa democratic party? Who is going to beat their meat on the toilet seat to celebrate the res-erection in his panties?

I can't wait until Wisky joins and we can all sit back and watch OP and him paint each other's faces.

Who found the biggest butt plug in their fruit basket? Who is going to the big anal egg hunt sponsored by the Iowa democratic party? Who is going to beat their meat on the toilet seat to celebrate the res-erection in his panties?
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I said a prayer for you today at the sunrise service. Living with all this fear and hate isn’t what Jesus wanted. I hope you are exposed to love and healing. Peace. He is risen.

I said a prayer for you today at the sunrise service. Living with all this fear and hate isn’t what Jesus wanted. I hope you are exposed to love and healing. Peace. He is risen.
I’m about to leave for church. My girlfriend wants to go.

I am nonreligious, but I might take more of an interest in Christianity if more people were like you.

Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It's EASTER SUNDAY and only EASTER SUNDAY.

I won't let weirdos distract me.
You know, I honestly couldn’t care less about transgender celebratory days, but the fact it’s got so many idiots like you riled up, I’m starting to love it.

You are nothing like the Jesus of the Bible, so enjoy your hypocrisy and being a prick. I hope you sit, stew, and spin all day about this, you piece of shit. Enjoy. 😊

You know, I honestly couldn’t care less about transgender celebratory days, but the fact it’s got so many idiots like you riled up, I’m starting to love it.

You are nothing like the Jesus of the Bible, so enjoy your hypocrisy and being a prick. I hope you sit, stew, and spin all day about this, you piece of shit. Enjoy. 😊
Thanks for outing yourself as a closet weirdo.

Keep playing with yourself.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Numb nuts is not one of them. I doubt he was a marine too.
I have a cousin who retired Delta Force. There is no doubt real bad asses spend in an ordinate amount of time on the Internet spreading hate. Yeah, if he was in the Marines, he was likely a pencil pusher. 🙄

There is diversity among “Christians,” true, but there’s also no doubt he is in good company with like-minded ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT