ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh said today . . .

Harbaugh ran up the score on Iowa in the B10 championship game. The last score for sure was pretty bush league...but I believe he was working on style points for the CFB Playoff. They were in...so to me, it wasn't necessary...and kind of a dick move.

I always say...be careful because sometimes providing extra motivation to the opponent is not a good idea. I also have a feeling KF/BF/PP probably spent some time on Michigan during the offseason knowing they were week 5. I would expect some wrinkles to confuse them on both offense and defense.

I think it comes down to our defense keeping them from making the big plays they did in the Championship game...Corum's run, the double pass, etc. It was still a game in the third quarter...we just couldn't do anything on offense. This year...they don't have two DEs that will go in the first round...so that's a positive for our offensive tackles. We need to be able to run the ball.

Lest anyone forgot:
booger-jim-harbaugh.gif

Harbaugh ran up the score on Iowa in the B10 championship game. The last score for sure was pretty bush league...but I believe he was working on style points for the CFB Playoff. They were in...so to me, it wasn't necessary...and kind of a dick move.

I always say...be careful because sometimes providing extra motivation to the opponent is not a good idea. I also have a feeling KF/BF/PP probably spent some time on Michigan during the offseason knowing they were week 5. I would expect some wrinkles to confuse them on both offense and defense.

I think it comes down to our defense keeping them from making the big plays they did in the Championship game...Corum's run, the double pass, etc. It was still a game in the third quarter...we just couldn't do anything on offense. This year...they don't have two DEs that will go in the first round...so that's a positive for our offensive tackles. We need to be able to run the ball.
Wow!!!!!

The last score was set up by an int by a walk-on while Michigan was clearing its bench. You still had starters in.

The last score had 100% 2nd and 3rd team guys in for Michigan. YOU STILL HAD THE STARTERS IN!!!

That's not running up the score...that is letting your backups run schemes against starters

Maybe you should ask yourself why KF still had his starters going up against Michigan’s scrubs...

Got an answer besides what Harbaugh did was "Bush league"

I look forward to it

Wow!!!!!

The last score was set up by an int by a walk-on while Michigan was clearing its bench. You still had starters in.

The last score had 100% 2nd and 3rd team guys in for Michigan. YOU STILL HAD THE STARTERS IN!!!

That's not running up the score...that is letting your backups run schemes against starters

Maybe you should ask yourself why KF still had his starters going up against Michigan’s scrubs...

I look forward to it
Sorry Jim. Grab another nose snack, you've got all week to defend Michigan's online honor.

Jim Harbaugh propositioned someone he knew was a high school girl at the Bear's summer camp in Wheaton when he was QB with the Bears around 1990. He would have been about 26 or 27 years old at the time. He's a scumbag.

Wow!!!!!

I look forward to it
Hey, elbow.......hey.......hey............hey..........................hey..............................................hey............guess what?

Iowa > Michigan

Wow!!!!!

I look forward to it
I have no issue with teams who keep trying to score. It's big boy football. If you don't want the other team to score, play better and do something about it. With that said, Harbaugh was definitely trying to pile on TD's in the 4th quarter. And I don't blame him. He was trying to ensure they got into the playoff and avoid the 4 seed.

Harbaugh was positioning the perception of his team for post season...I would run the score up also with 2nd stringers in.

Reactions: IAHUNTER
I have no issue with teams who keep trying to score. It's big boy football. If you don't want the other team to score, play better and do something about it. With that said, Harbaugh was definitely trying to pile on TD's in the 4th quarter. And I don't blame him. He was trying to ensure they got into the playoff and avoid the 4 seed.
1) I agree with your first point

2) Michigan was in the playoff regardless of the score of the game. And anyone with any common sense knew the committee wasn't going to match up Bama and UGA in the semi. We weren't going to play Cinci so the seeding didn't matter

3) You obviously know nothing about Harbaugh. In 2019/20 he lobbied to get Michigan vs. Bama as a bowl game. He wanted the harder game to test his team. We jumped a team in the B10 bowl "seeding" hierarchy...it might have been Iowa iirc...yes he's a weird dude...one part is he doesn't fear the competition

4) Again...we were playing all backups...many who hadn't seen the field in a couple months but worked their butts off in practice. He let them play...again, against your 1st team. Why was Iowa still playing the 1st team?

Reactions: IAHUNTER

2) Michigan was in the playoff regardless of the score of the game. And anyone with any common sense knew the committee wasn't going to match up Bama and UGA in the semi. We weren't going to play Cinci so the seeding didn't matter

3) You obviously know nothing about Harbaugh. In 2019/20 he lobbied to get Michigan vs. Bama as a bowl game. He wanted the harder game to test his team. We jumped a team in the B10 bowl "seeding" hierarchy...it might have been Iowa iirc...yes he's a weird dude...one part is he doesn't fear the competition

4) Again...we were playing all backups...many who hadn't seen the field in a couple months but worked their butts off in practice. He let them play...again, against your 1st team. Why was Iowa still playing the 1st team?
We know that he picks his nose and eats his boogers

• Haha
Reactions: pistachio1999
Jim Harbaugh propositioned someone he knew was a high school girl at the Bear's summer camp in Wheaton when he was QB with the Bears around 1990. He would have been about 26 or 27 years old at the time. He's a scumbag.
He is 1800s old school.

Good grief man. I was basically aceding to your points. I said I didn't care if Michigan scored points. Why do you care that Iowa had their starters in?

If we are going down this road, when Michigan led 28-3 with 8 minutes left in the game Michigan ran a flea-flicker when McNamara hit a receiver for 38 yards, leading to a TD. That is most definitely not just letting the backups run plays. There is a difference between playing the backups (like they did on the last TD drive) and running a flea-flicker up 28-3 in the fourth quarter.

Again, ultimately it doesn't matter a great deal. Teams have no obligation to stop scoring. But Michigan was definitely not playing all backups, save the last TD drive.

Reactions: amahawk and BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT