ADVERTISEMENT

Hardees vs. BK etc. Get off game thread

Best breakfast?

• Total voters
All the Hardees are a good 40 minutes away (DSM, Tama, I-35 rest stop) so breakfast isn't usually a viable option. But they rocked it last time I had it.

Never had BK or Wendy's breakfast.

Bacon Egg and Cheese McGriddle is my go to McDonalds

Reactions: spiderland
Best breakfast is a chic Fil A chicken biscuit, either regular or spicy. I throw lettuce and tomato on mine with a little ketchup and mayo with a little hot sauce for added taste.

I voted Mickey D’s but I forgot about Hardee’s breakfast, it is the best. Wendy’s? Are you kidding me? Never again.

Does Hardee's (Carl's Jr out here) still have the sausage gravy over a biscuit thing? If they do, then them.

Hardee's biscuits and gravy blows anything McD's sells completely away.
I actually agree with this…but McD’s isn’t that far behind Hardee’s.

Wendy’s and BK should not even be in the conversation for fast food Breakfast.

I voted Mickey D’s but I forgot about Hardee’s breakfast, it is the best. Wendy’s? Are you kidding me? Never again.

Looked at menu....WTF is swiss cheese doing on the sandwiches. Swiss cheese is for the nazis that crossed the border. Smells like baby poop, tastes like baby poop

All the Hardees are a good 40 minutes away (DSM, Tama, I-35 rest stop) so breakfast isn't usually a viable option. But they rocked it last time I had it.

Here in Nebber, there are hardly any Hardee’s or Wendy’s ( or Chik-Fil-As either), but there’s a goddamned BK and a McDonald’s on every other block.

Years ago, BK had their cini-minis that my oldest son took a particular liking to. Ever since 3G took over their operation, IMO, they’ve descended from just moderately sh!tty to the lowest level of fast food sh!t.

Agree with the McGriddle being the best item on the McDonald’s breakfast menu. I actually worked in the same group with the engineer who developed the McGriddle process. CSB…

Here in Nebber, there are hardly any Hardee’s or Wendy’s ( or Chik-Fil-As either), but there’s a goddamned BK and a McDonald’s on every other block.

Years ago, BK had their cini-minis that my oldest son took a particular liking to. Ever since 3G took over their operation, IMO, they’ve descended from just moderately sh!tty to the lowest level of fast food sh!t.

Agree with the McGriddle being the best item on the McDonald’s breakfast menu. I actually worked in the same group with the engineer who developed the McGriddle process. CSB…

Get the recipe / means to make McGriddle. Make GIAORT Fat Again. MGFA

Looked at menu....WTF is swiss cheese doing on the sandwiches. Swiss cheese is for the nazis that crossed the border. Smells like baby poop, tastes like baby poop
Wendy’s overall used to be pretty decent, then I feel like they redid everything and I’m not a fan anymore at all.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Another thread of the poors?

giphy.gif

Eat it or GTFO :)

Go
No, I want the Chiefs to curbstomp Bengals. They have beaten us 3 straight times. No action on this game
Bengals. I think they have what it takes to win it all this year. Although, if the face the 49ers, I may have to root for the 49ers

If you can find a good Wendy’s (which is hard) their breakfast wins. The breakfast baconator is very good, and the potatoe wedge things are legit. They have like a warm granola bar thing that’s very good.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard

There is one in Ankeny.

Hardee’s for me but not it’s not nearly as accessible. A McMuffin with extra cheese or a bacon McMuffin with extra cheese is a decent occasional breakfast sandwich. Also I get honey or honey mustard packet for dipping/spreading no matter where I go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT