ADVERTISEMENT

Hardees vs. BK etc. Get off game thread

Best breakfast?

• Total voters
Hardee’s for me but not it’s not nearly as accessible. A McMuffin with extra cheese or a bacon McMuffin with extra cheese is a decent occasional breakfast sandwich. Also I get honey or honey mustard packet for dipping/spreading no matter where I go.

I've never understood why people would buy a McMuffin when there are biscuits and McGriddles available

Reactions: Bro D
The McGriddle is the single worst fast food breakfast ever invented. Nasty syrup ruining a perfectly good egg sandwich.

Reactions: Tenacious E
The egg McMuffin is basic but delicious. It needs a sauce- and the McDonald’s “breakfast sauce” that they used to use in the breakfast bagel should be a staple on the McMuffin

Bacon, egg and cheese McMuffin and occasionally a sausage biscuit. McD's still has the best fast food breakfast lineup but I rarely eat there because fast food not only is terrible for you, it's extremely overpriced. Make your breakfasts at home.

I've never understood why people would buy a McMuffin when there are biscuits and McGriddles available

McGriddles will always make me think of this quote from Tucker Max:

Tucker: "Dude-that thing looks disgusting. It has to be nasty, with the syrup shit in it. What is that?"

SlingBlade: "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have yet to partake in the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenlt faced with. Is that egg? Why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-they didn't add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrap it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them...the syrup nugget. THE MOTHERF***ING SYRUP NUGGET! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Tucker: "So you like them?"

SlingBlade: If you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I f*** you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggests explode in your mouth."

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT