ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024 Gameplan

Dec 31, 2014
Step 1: Biden resign effective immediately.
Step 2: Transfer power to Harris.
Step 3: Formally nominate President Harris at DNC.
Step 4: Select VP candidate that will help swing states.
Step 5: State that Harris 2024 will be continuation of Biden/Obama era politics. Adults in office, not MAGA.

Thoughts?

Reactions: h-hawk
Not awful but probably awful. Somewhere in there you have to have trump keep trumping to turn voters away from him. Trump is about the only candidate that could lose to a replacement nominee. In my opinion.

I thank myself for my perspective or whatever...

Not awful but probably awful. Somewhere in there you have to have trump keep trumping to turn voters away from him. Trump is about the only candidate that could lose to a replacement nominee. In my opinion.

I thank myself for my perspective or whatever...

I also thought that prior to the assassination attempt. However, post AA, he has gained a lot of political capital. The event has energized his base, brought moderates/non-political individuals to his camp, became a martyr like figure, he has also toned done the divisive language and has a more unifying message.

It doesn’t help the Dems that every day Biden continues in office and continues to be the nominee, voters know without any doubt that the Democratic party is lying to them and gaslighting them about Biden’s mental health. It’s a fact.

Step 5: State that Harris 2024 will be continuation of Biden/Obama era politics. Adults in office, not MAGA.

Thoughts?
I think this is the obvious path, but I don’t see Joe stepping away from the current Presidency. We’ve been told all along that Joe is only a figure head and the Biden team is leading the way. If that’s true, then I would expect to see this approach.

Thoughts?

They have my vote and a million more from my hacking.

Thoughts?
Sounds about right

Thoughts?
I agree…

- Have her share the success the US has experienced since she was formally put in charge of the border.
- Provide a detailed explanation how gas being an average of $1 higher is a good thing.
- Tell first time home buyers that now is a great time to buy a starter home for $400,000 and the equity benefit they will see when prices increase another 30%.
- Explain how 20% higher grocery prices are beneficial if you simply eat 20% less, our national obesity rate will decline.

• Angry
Reactions: SIXERS24 and HawkMD
45 million per month* boy
Chishawk:

John Goodman Reaction GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT