ADVERTISEMENT

Harris ad on Fox News. LOL

So we're back to running ads for no other purpose than to trigger Trump.

Can't say it's a bad strategy, it worked in 2020.

Only potential problem is that Trump maybe no longer watches fox news because he perceives them as having betrayed him in 2020.
Doubt he stopped watching. He's done multiple Town Halls, sit down and call in interviews with them.

So we're back to running ads for no other purpose than to trigger Trump.

Can't say it's a bad strategy, it worked in 2020.

Only potential problem is that Trump maybe no longer watches fox news because he perceives them as having betrayed him in 2020.
The point is probably to trigger Trump so that he's more unhinged tonight. It's not a bad strategy.

The point is probably to trigger Trump so that he's more unhinged tonight. It's not a bad strategy.
Is it not sad that is a viable strategy?

“Hey, let’s trigger the Republican nominee for president because he’s a child and a whiny little bitch.”

I like the presidents who don’t throw fits and shit in diapers

Last edited:
Isn’t sad that is a viable strategy?

“Hey, let’s trigger the Republican nominee for president because he’s a child and a whiny little bitch.”

Yes, it would draw ridicule if it was any other race. But everyone has learned that traditional campaigning is ineffective against trump.

Isn’t sad that is a viable strategy?

Your monies going to waste.

Is it not sad that is a viable strategy?

Sounds like you are the whiny little bitch.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT