ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Administration .

Like the Cheney/Bush administration, only way more to my liking. As long as the orange shit stain is not running the place, it's all good.
Why not remove him from the ticket now? By reading the daily polls. You liberals have this W. Why worry?

Hmm, I don't know.
“You voted early today?” “Yeah, because I’m in… I’m gonna be — where am I tomorrow? I’m in…” And Jill Biden said, “We’re traveling.” And then the female aide said, “Florida. We’re in Florida.” Joe Biden, “I’m traveling tomorrow.” The female aide, frustrated Biden didn’t know where he was going to be tomorrow. He’s going to be in Florida.

Reactions: hawkssox1
Why not remove him from the ticket now? By reading the daily polls. You liberals have this W. Why worry?
That’s what I don’t understand. If it Is understood that Biden won’t finish his term and we are really voting for Harris, why is Biden even on the ticket? Makes no sense.

That’s what I don’t understand. If it Is understood that Biden won’t finish his term and we are really voting for Harris, why is Biden even on the ticket? Makes no sense.
Please share with me when Sundown has had a press event at Sundown in the last few weeks?

“You voted early today?” “Yeah, because I’m in… I’m gonna be — where am I tomorrow? I’m in…” And Jill Biden said, “We’re traveling.” And then the female aide said, “Florida. We’re in Florida.” Joe Biden, “I’m traveling tomorrow.” The female aide, frustrated Biden didn’t know where he was going to be tomorrow. He’s going to be in Florida.

lol.

This is the part of the campaign where somebody obviously misspeaks and then the wingnuts go completely crazy. Hopefully she wasn't wearing a tan suit when she did it.

Reactions: Tom Paris
You don't understand it because it's bullshit. Joe Biden is running to be the president for 4 years and his cognitive abilities and health are vastly superior to his (also) elderly opponent.

In my normal (non-pandemic) life I travel quite a bit. Not @The Tradition levels, but it's not nothing.

I often have trouble remembering where I'm flying on a particular day without checking my calendar, and I'm a smarter-than-the-average-bear 40 year old.

Also, what's Biden doing traveling anywhere? Thought he was supposed to be holed up and napping in his basement. :eek:

In my normal (non-pandemic) life I travel quite a bit. Not @The Tradition levels, but it's not nothing.

I often have trouble remembering where I'm flying on a particular day without checking my calendar, and I'm a smarter-than-the-average-bear 40 year old.

Also, what's Biden doing traveling anywhere? Thought he was supposed to be holed up and napping in his basement. :eek:

You don't understand it because it's bullshit. Joe Biden is running to be the president for 4 years and his cognitive abilities and health are vastly superior to his (also) elderly opponent.
I was merely referring to what some posters on this board were saying a few months ago. That Biden likely wouldn’t finish his first term and we would really be voting for the VP on the ticket.

It's funny that Trumpers constantly question Biden's mental acuity, while simultaneously ignoring worse from Trump.
Trump's not a politician, you see, so when evaluating his performance you get to use your own custom rubric. His opponents have been politicians, so they are held to politician standards.

I was merely referring to what some posters on this board were saying a few months ago. That Biden likely wouldn’t finish his first term and we would really be voting for the VP on the ticket.
If you take "what some posters on this board were saying" as fact that is trump chump level stuff and you're beyond help.

So that's why you vote for Bunker Boy. You can keep running your mouth but there is not one good reason for anyone to vote for Trump. You've been duped. Willingly. Like some Germans about 80 years ago. It's sad. Shame on you.
LOL!!

You're on that list too. It's pathetic you guys can't see through a grifting con man. The rest of us have to pay for your stupidity.
Glad I made your "list" was starting to wonder.Speaking of stupidity does Joe know where he's at today?

ADVERTISEMENT