ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign has major game.

I looks like the Harris campaign has decided to poke Trump's ego. It's an interesting shift from the Biden campaign's tactic of generally trying to above the trolling, for lack of a better word.

They could be on to something. If he continues to act erratically, I would imagine it could stifle turnout for him.

That will leave a mark. Ground and pound.

Field organizations are the engine that generates voter turnout. It requires expertise and sustained effort.

Short circuiting field operations is a big mistake in swing states. You can’t call the Secretary of State after the election and demand that he “find 11,780 votes” because your campaigned failed in the field before the election.

Field organizations are the engine that generates voter turnout. It requires expertise and sustained effort.

Short circuiting field operations is a big mistake in swing states. You can’t call the Secretary of State after the election and demand that he “find 11,780 votes” because your campaigned failed in the field before the election.
I mean…you can - it just takes an amazing lack of self-awareness to do that…

Oh. Right.

I looks like the Harris campaign has decided to poke Trump's ego. It's an interesting shift from the Biden campaign's tactic of generally trying to above the trolling, for lack of a better word.

They could be on to something. If he continues to act erratically, I would imagine it could stifle turnout for him.
Harris is trying to end the Trump/fascist threat once and for all. She's hitting MAGAT's where it hurts most, in the ego. These are people who are used to being bullies. It's why being called weird hurts them far more than being called Nazis, fascists, or racists. They are supposed to be calling people weird.

Harris is trying to end the Trump/fascist threat once and for all. She's hitting MAGAT's where it hurts most, in the ego. These are people who are used to being bullies. It's why being called weird hurts them far more than being called Nazis, fascists, or racists. They are supposed to be calling people weird.

That is pretty historically accurate. Showing how ridiculous authoritarian type leaders are has almost always been an effective way to show that the emperor's new clothes aren't clothes at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT