ADVERTISEMENT

Harris lies about McD’s…why?

90% of McDonalds are independently owned franchises. Meaning if she worked at one it would be for an individual not the corporation. How would the corporation have records of the individual franchises? When I worked at one 45 years ago, my checks were signed by the owner. Not the corporation.

OP posts links that are complete BS

90% of McDonalds are independently owned franchises. Meaning if she worked at one it would be for an individual not the corporation. How would the corporation have records of the individual franchises? When I worked at one 45 years ago, my checks were signed by the owner. Not the corporation.

And so is Kamala's claim. Certainly by now someone would have stepped forward to corroborate her story, were it true.

Unless of course she was just as forgettable as a McDonalds employee as she is candidate for President. Actually kinda checks out.

Are you this desperate to get yourself to like her? Just take the L man…so is so bad she makes up stories when there is zero need to. Your response is just another story, not the story.

Reactions: Sullivan
And so is Kamala's claim. Certainly by now someone would have stepped forward to corroborate her story, were it true.

Unless of course she was just as forgettable as a McDonalds employee as she is candidate for President. Actually kinda checks out.
Whatever man. I'm 48 years old. No fricken clue who the people were that I worked with at Hardees for a summer in 93. I could draw a police sketch of the manager. After that I have no idea who the other people are. Why would anyone have records of her? IRS says you have to keep tax records for 7 years. Do people think that McDonald's is sitting on a crap ton of old school paper file of employees years ago.

Whatever man. I'm 48 years old. No fricken clue who the people were that I worked with at Hardees for a summer in 93. I could draw a police sketch of the manager. After that I have no idea who the other people are. Why would anyone have records of her? IRS says you have to keep tax records for 7 years. Do people think that McDonald's is sitting on a crap ton of old school paper file of employees years ago.
Seriously? I know damn well that even if I couldnt remember the names of those I worked with as a teen Id sure as heck know the face especially as they ascended up the ladder. If a candidate for President was from my town and was in my neighborhood certainly one or more people would know or suspect they worked with them.

Were the names reversed, you know there would be a worldwide investigation to find proof.

I haven't been to Mcdonald in 2 years. I eat there when on a road trip. After watching Trump yesterday I am ready to stop in. Sales have to be up. Great for sales.
Kamala can't prove it because she is a phoney flip flopper.

This whole thing, as dumb as it is, could be laid to rest easily. Why doesn't Kamala just disclose the store?
Because then MAGA would just make up another lie. And then another lie. There would be no point. You guys have no interest in the truth or knowing the truth. Your only interest is in scoring made up political points.

Maybe the store doesn’t even exist any more. If she said that you’d crow about how convenient.

1. Likely correct, though it would not surprise me at all if payroll was at some level a centralized function supported by the franchisor.
2. But even accepting that, there comes a point where document retention/destruction policies come into play, and it's well before 40 years ago.

The video/stunt was good for a chuckle (especially where he was praising the employee for skimping on the fries), but honestly, this whole thing is so profoundly stupid.

Last edited:
This whole thing, as dumb as it is, could be laid to rest easily. Why doesn't Kamala just disclose the store?
Because she lied lol that's why "fact checkers" are left to flounder about the way they have the last few days. If she had worked there they'd have said where and when already. Their autistic screeching is the closest thing you'll get to an admission from the modern day left.

I’m confused. Is there some reason I’m supposed to give a shit whether or not Harris worked at a fast food joint 40 years ago?
No. You shouldn't. But she wants us to apparently. Her attempts to gain "working man" street cred by lying about working at McDonalds and living in neighborhoods where "people cared about their lawns" is idiotic and sad.

I’m confused. Is there some reason I’m supposed to give a shit whether or not Harris worked at a fast food joint 40 years ago?
Only if you'd prefer your candidate to not lie about virtually anything. Imagine stealing valor from a fry cook bc you think young men will like hearing it..

This was my exact first thought. It's highly unlikely McDonalds corporate would have record.

Do I believe she worked at McDonald's? No. But this doesn't prove anything.

Reactions: MilleGinja

No. You shouldn't. But she wants us to apparently. Her attempts to gain "working man" street cred by lying about working at McDonalds and living in neighborhoods where "people cared about their lawns" is idiotic and sad.

She lived in Canada with her mom and sister between the ages 12 and 17. I'm guessing it was at a McDonald's in Montreal, Quebec during her high school years (age 15 to 17), the age of most kids who work at McD's.

NEVERTHELESS She probably doesn't want voters knowing (or being reminded) that she lived in Canada for a period of time, because somehow if you spent part of your life in Canda it means you "ain't a real 'Murican" or some such nonsense...just ask Rafael "Ted" Cruz😎

Last edited:
Only if you'd prefer your candidate to not lie about virtually anything. Imagine stealing valor from a fry cook bc you think young men will like hearing it..

Your candidate confused his wife for his rape victim under oath. Your candidate was convicted of 34 counts of fraud. Your candidate continues to publicly lie about winning the last election even though privately he admits he lost. You want me to keep going?

Then why not say which one she worked at? Just tell the truth and you will not have an issue, right?

She lived in Canada with her mom and sister between the ages 12 and 17. I'm guessing it was at a McDonald's in Montreal, Quebec during her high school years (age 15 to 17), the age of most kids who work at McD's.

She probably doesn't want voters knowing (or being reminded) that she lived in Canada for a period of time, because somehow if you spent part of your life in Canda it means you "ain't a real 'Murican" or some such nonsense...just ask Rafael "Ted" Cruz😎
bravo. but at least Teddy wasn't with the quebecois...

I notice on ABC news (which I've watched for years and can't change now) every time they talk about something Trump said they add the caveat that it's a lie or has been debunked but when Harris says Trump wants a national abortion ban or will follow that 2025 bullshit, they just let that slide.

It's egrigious.

Reactions: Gus is dead
I notice on ABC news (which I've watched for years and can't change now) every time they talk about something Trump said they add the caveat that it's a lie or has been debunked but when Harris says Trump wants a national abortion ban or will follow that 2025 bullshit, they just let that slide.

It's egrigious.

e31a1784-9309-4e97-881b-8bfe404bcfa8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nole-4-Life

She probably doesn't want voters knowing (or being reminded) that she lived in Canada for a period of time, because somehow if you spent part of your life in Canda it means you "ain't a real 'Murican" or some such nonsense...just ask Rafael "Ted" Cruz😎
Or...she's lying...for no reason.

It's egrigious.

CBS is doing similar things.

Reactions: Nole-4-Life

So you lie too, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT