ADVERTISEMENT

Harris>Owl vomit>Squirrel turds>Pus oozing out of infected gorilla ass>Trump

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Pellet.

I love doing that lab.
It was fun.

In through the nose, out through the mouth, believe it or not, he isn't the Satan his enemies claim him to be and you may find we xome.out a better place on the backside.

"We are all going to hang if he gets elected" ( paraphrase) was never disputed, she said that shit.

It was fun.

In through the nose, out through the mouth, believe it or not, he isn't the Satan his enemies claim him to be and you may find we xome.out a better place on the backside.

"We are all going to hang if he gets elected" ( paraphrase) was never disputed, she said that shit.
Just trying to balance out the board this morning.

Hyperbole is fun.

Who doesn’t love record immigration, record inflation and peaceful protests while burning the US flag…
You know people have an unalienable right to burn the flag, right? 2 weeks ago I'm at a soccer match, Anthem is being sung & everyone is standing in respect except for this one guy who's meandering around, squeezing in between those of us showing respect for our Nation. While it made my blood boil a bit, I said nothing. Why? He has the right to ignore it all and get to that hot-dog stand in a timely manner.

In the United States, burning the U.S. flag as a form of protest is generally protected under the First Amendment of the Constitution, which guarantees freedom of speech. This protection stems from a landmark Supreme Court case, Texas v. Johnson (1989), where the Court ruled that flag burning constitutes symbolic speech and is a form of political expression. The decision in Texas v. Johnson held that the government cannot prohibit the desecration of the flag, as doing so would infringe upon the First Amendment rights of individuals.

Exactly. No one sane wants to go back to that.

Scary thought, the people Trump would surround himself with are the B team. Probably just as corrupt, and less intelligent.
You can’t fix stupid. Pete B was gone for two months and nobody even knew. Kamala has done nothing and has 92% turnover in her team. The head of SS had to resign. Bidens team has been the worst in history. You are a sheep.

You can’t fix stupid. Pete B was gone for two months and nobody even knew. Kamala has done nothing and has 92% turnover in her team. The head of SS had to resign. Bidens team has been the worst in history. You are a sheep.
Now do the highlights of Trump's team of idiots. Narrow it down to the people not in jail.

A maga calling anyone a sheep is rich.

Nice to hear from you. I recall you consistently saying our country deserved better than both options when it was Biden v Trump. You are clearly going to be voting for Kamala now that one party has stepped up and did what you requested right?
I’m not voting - which is what I said.
And our country still deserves better, right?

I’m not voting - which is what I said.
And our country still deserves better, right?
Lol it isn't at all what you said. You said over and over that we deserved better than 2 old farts. Then one party does what you ask you still won't admit they are better. Just admit it already you would never ever under any circumstances vote for a Dem. It must burn your craw to see them doing what you asked them to do and I'm absolutely loving it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT