ADVERTISEMENT

Has any reputable news source told us why those zany Republicans think the Election may have been unfair?

lr1007

HR All-State
Nov 30, 2004
Wouldn't it be newsworthy to actually list some of the so called reasoning those lunatic Republicans are giving for why some votes may have been illegal?

I don't know how I've missed it so far.

Right wing reasoning? That’s some funny shit.

Get back to me when there are some facts. So far Trump is 0 for 10 and has been laughed out of court. His attorneys admitted they have no admissible facts.

But it was a cool press conference between the dildo shop and crematorium.

Thats it. Another one on ignore.
Don't worry man, it's just going to be recounts all over the country. Maybe a few thousandish illegal ballots get tossed. In a few places. If there's no fraud, Joe will be President and you won't have to listen to half of America call you cheaters for the next four years.

Don't worry man, it's just going to be recounts all over the country. Maybe a few thousandish illegal ballots get tossed. In a few places. If there's no fraud, Joe will be President and you won't have to listen to half of America call you cheaters for the next four years.

If there isn't sufficient fraud proven, Joe Biden is every bit my president also

Right wing reasoning? That’s some funny shit.

Get back to me when there are some facts. So far Trump is 0 for 10 and has been laughed out of court. His attorneys admitted they have no admissible facts.

But it was a cool press conference between the dildo shop and crematorium.

I said so called reasoning, do you have a problem with the written word?

They will anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT