ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone ever eaten poop?

hoks2415

HR MVP
Sep 19, 2013
I'm talking human poop, not the incidental occurrence of getting hog or cattle crap in your mouth. If so, what did it taste like? Is it good? Did you put anything on it, or eat it plain?

post-29613-Classic-Tom-Delonge-WTF-Reacti-QczJ.gif

Ever taken a face-first trip into a pit of mud? It tastes kind of like that. A little bit duller than it smells. Really the idea of eating poop is grosser than the actual taste. Once you get over it, it's just kind of like bland grass/mud (depending on your diet). Probably wouldn't do it again, though.

Reactions: BABiscuit
Ever taken a face-first trip into a pit of mud? It tastes kind of like that. A little bit duller than it smells. Really the idea of eating poop is grosser than the actual taste. Once you get over it, it's just kind of like bland grass/mud (depending on your diet). Probably wouldn't do it again, though.

Wait wut?

Is this serious?

I always wondered if it was dull. I'm guessing it would taste really good with a lot of butter and salt and pepper, kind of like sweet corn.

This thread reminds why I haven't been here for awhile. "Your first album 'Shark Sandwhich' received a two-word review...'Shit Sandwhich'". - Spinal Tap

ADVERTISEMENT