ADVERTISEMENT

Has Your W-L Prediction Changed After the Season Opener?

Does Season Opener Change Your W-L Prediction?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • STFU OP

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

SolarHawk

HB Heisman
Jun 27, 2021
I predicted 8-4, but I have to admit after what I saw today I’d like to change it to 10-2. If Cade can stay on the field, and the Offense continues to improve, we could do some damage with our phenomenal D.

Reactions: VodkaSam
@SolarHawk You should update the title. Definitely a discussion worth having after today.

Hawks lose 2-3 more games outside of Ohio State; Washington, little debbie, and Wisconsin the most likely. Michigan State will be an ugly dogfight of two terrible offenses.

My new prediction is 8-4 and goes to a toilet bowl.

I predicted 8-4, but I have to admit after what I saw today I’d like to change it to 10-2. If Cade can stay on the field, and the Offense continues to improve, we could do some damage with our phenomenal D.
Our D looked very vulnerable in the second half. And Cade is not the answer to get to 10-2.

@SolarHawk You should update the title. Definitely a discussion worth having after today.

Hawks lose 2-3 more games outside of Ohio State; Washington, little debbie, and Wisconsin the most likely. Michigan State will be an ugly dogfight of two terrible offenses.

My new prediction is 8-4 and goes to a toilet bowl.
I have a feeling MSU might have their offense a bit more ironed out by then. Chiles isn't afraid to sling it.

We still get 7-9 wins but the goal is the playoffs and we're obviously out of that scenario now. Probably a good thing but the goal is to win the title so now we're just playing for pride I guess. Winning a B1G title would be nice but that's even more unrealistic than it already was before today's game so yeah, we're just playing for pride and program win totals now for the rest of the season IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT